bugs?

Filippa Eilhart

ok, I don't know if these are bugs, or if there is anything to be done about it, but there are two things that I noticed:

1. the "jump to" thingy where you choose which forum to go to -- you now need to press the "go" button in order to jump to the other forum. Is that deliberate? I constantly find myself surprised why it's not doing anything after I've chosen a forum :P

2. delay -- this may be my browser(s) - I run IE 7 -- but every time I click on a link or want to copy text, it takes a noticeable delay (not that much - about a second, maybe?) to do it.

I'm not complaining -- I love the new forum and I am grateful for all the work put into it -- just wanted to let you know of the issues I have.

I think (1) is a change they made to how things work, and it's not configurable I think. Possibly it's hackable but I'm not sure how to do that.

(2), there do seem to be some issues with IE 7, which I think they're sorting out for later releases. That said, we haven't had any other such reports just yet.

Archived