Would Daenerys find John Snow attractive?

CornCornSnow

• 2 months later...

As I have mentioned in other forums- I think that Dany, Jon and Aegon are triplets, born to Lyanna and Rhaegar as the fulfillment of the prophecy of the "three heads of the dragon". They are the song of ice and fire, the combined power of Stark and Targaryen.

As siblings, Jon and Dany could be attracted to one another, in the Targaryen tradition, or rule together with Aegon without a romantic connection.

Half brother and sister surely?

ElanaK suggested they were both born to R+L.

But they're just aunt and nephew, I think. There would have to be some weird shuffling of timelines going around to have Aegon, Dany and Jon all be Rhaegar and Lyanna's children...

She has eyes , from what was said Jon seems to be hotmazing, will she be attracted, probably, will she love him, that we dont know, Dany has never met anyone similar to JOns personality, however I have a feeling that she would be "very fond" of him.

Dany likes men with swagger. Jon is way too vanilla for her. And he likes birds who are kissed by fire. He's totally going to get with Melisandre. I wish this wasn't the case, however. Dany/Jon would be wonderful.

In ADWD, Jon said it was Ygritte's smile not her hair that was really attractive about her. Val's hair is fair and looks silver in the moonlight. He has a clear crush on Val.

I think he happened to like one red head rather than only likes women with red hair. What Val and Ygritte have in common has nothing to do with hair.

Dany likes men with swagger. Jon is way too vanilla for her. And he likes birds who are kissed by fire. He's totally going to get with Melisandre. I wish this wasn't the case, however. Dany/Jon would be wonderful.

Mel likes Jon but she thought to herself while looking at him that he would never love her. I doubt that they hook, but I suppose it could happen.

I can't see why not. She was attracted to Dario. Once you paint a visual picture of what he'd look like with all those silly colors dyed into his hair, and a gold tooth, he's probably the closest thing to trailer park trash in the ASOIAF World, so she should swoon over Jon.

I can't see why not. She was attracted to Dario. Once you paint a visual picture of what he'd look like with all those silly colors dyed into his hair, and a gold tooth, he's probably the closest thing to trailer park trash in the ASOIAF World, so she should swoon over Jon.

The deal is that Jon's too squeaky-clean for her at this point in her life. Now, she'd be all over Mance in two hearbeats.

Archived