Would Daenerys find John Snow attractive?

CornCornSnow

It is the Song of Ice and Fire - who is Ice and who is Fire? Jon and Dany....yup, its gonna happen.

Last I checked, Ice and fire are not exactly compatible elements.

in fact, they are the antithesis of each other.

Danearys is narcisstic,stubborn, power hungry, and high strung.

Jon is self-loathing, mopey, empathatic to a fault, and could care less about obtaining power.

Outside of the fact they are polar opposites character wise, their ultimate goals don't coincide.

It would make more sense if they end up fiercely battling each other.

There's 2 big ifs here:is Jon still alive and will Dany ever manage to give up on Meereen?

I don't think Jon is ready to give up on Stannis yet even if Dany does come sweeping across the narrow sea,bringing fire and blood to Westeros and the Others I don't think she will pay that much attention to a bastard of one of the houses she hates who also happens to be LC of the NW.

There's 2 big ifs here:is Jon still alive and will Dany ever manage to give up on Meereen?

I don't think Jon is ready to give up on Stannis yet even if Dany does come sweeping across the narrow sea,bringing fire and blood to Westeros and the Others I don't think she will pay that much attention to a bastard of one of the houses she hates who also happens to be LC of the NW.

Dany should'nt give up on Meereen. She has a lot to learn

Last I checked, Ice and fire are not exactly compatible elements.

in fact, they are the antithesis of each other.

Danearys is narcisstic,stubborn, power hungry, and high strung.

Jon is self-loathing, mopey, empathatic to a fault, and could care less about obtaining power.

Outside of the fact they are polar opposites character wise, their ultimate goals don't coincide.

It would make more sense if they end up fiercely battling each other.

Exactly and adding the word 'Song' doesn't mean they go well together, it mean that they'll interact, and while Dany tries to take the North Jon, being the only Stark in Winterfell(or near it) will battle and melt like ice :))

Dany should'nt give up on Meereen. She has a lot to learn

Then we'll be waiting a looooong time for her to head back to westeros(Tyrion may shorten that though and with the amount of people heading to her,she will almost certainly be heading to westeros by the middle of TWOW)

Remember,Tyrion has quite a lot of experience ruling from his time in KL and Dany has been trying to teach herself to rule with some bad advisors and the journey to westeros will be long...plenty of time for Tyrion and whoever else to teach her how to rule well.

Remember,Tyrion has quite a lot of experience ruling from his time in KL and Dany has been trying to teach herself to rule with some bad advisors and the journey to westeros will be long...plenty of time for Tyrion and whoever else to teach her how to rule well.

But Tyrion's a dick who gives bad advice. Look at how he dealt with Young Griff.

Then we'll be waiting a looooong time for her to head back to westeros(Tyrion may shorten that though and with the amount of people heading to her,she will almost certainly be heading to westeros by the middle of TWOW)

I couldn't be happier that Tyrion accompanied Dany.

I couldn't be happier that Tyrion accompanied Dany.

"Don't listen to your advisors, go attack the Seven Kingdoms right now."

Quite franly, that's the best advice anyone ever gave Aegon. It is going to work out very well for him, especially initially. Of course, the plot will demand that he die, but that's not something that can be prevented.

When Viserion flies off to Jon and accepts him as a rider, it's not gonna matter. She's going to see him as a mysterious bamf who just stole one of her dragons. But she's gonna like it and realize that's her brusband.

I may be her that is going to need to win over his favor. Not to mention that Jon is not going to dote over her and flatter her nonstop and tell her about being the Mother and Chain Breaker, etc. He is also going to be blunt with her. And a bad word said about Ned could be a non-starter.

Archived