ASOIAF phrases you use in day-to-day life

Donnycarko

I noticed recently that I tend to think to myself "it is done, it is done!" a la Daenarys buying the Unsullied whenever I finish something that took a lot of effort or time. Do you guys ever find yourself using a phrase from the series in real-life situations? Might be that you don't even realize it, you stupid. :thumbsup:

I noticed recently that I tend to think to myself "it is done, it is done!" a la Daenarys buying the Unsullied whenever I finish something that took a lot of effort or time. Do you guys ever find yourself using a phrase from the series in real-life situations? Might be that you don't even realize it, you stupid. :thumbsup:

Does your face get burnt afterwards?

Where do whores go? :D

Not realy but i've started using "and much more" more ofted than id like. :P

Also me and my friends have taken to using "it is known" as a code meaning i'm talking bollocks but this idiot does not know it.

Some phrases slip in here and there but ASoIaF has totally altered my way of thinking about some things and I can't help it xD I had a nurse named Rivers in the hospital and all I could think was "A bastard from the riverlands"

Some phrases slip in here and there but ASoIaF has totally altered my way of thinking about some things and I can't help it xD I had a nurse named Rivers in the hospital and all I could think was "A bastard from the riverlands"

I work at a vet hospital and deal with clients all the time. Stone, Hill, Rivers, even a Flower. EVERYTIME I see them now I think.... "bastard."

I always use "The gods" instead of "God," even when thinking to myself. "Seven hells" and "half a hundred" as well. Oh, and yeah, I met Jonah Hill a few weeks ago, and I almost asked him a question about being a bastard or about the Westerlands.

I got an email from my bank... dark wings dark words.

I got up to go to the bar, I told my friends... beer is coming. It was my round.

I was too busy to go to the store, I said... One does not simply Warg into the store.

Rather than waiting to be told so, I tell others that I know nothing. Though, I was using that phrase before ASOIAF as a Hogan's Heros reference.

I used a pick-up line on a red head last weekend, "you have been kissed by fire". Initial response was good, ultimate failure because I was "in my cups".

After being in my cups I fell on the way home, what falls cannot fall but rises harder and stronger than before.

Archived