Five Characters We're Most Looking Forward to in Game of Thrones Season 2

William Mager

Stannis

Craster

Patchface, i had forgotten all about him, i hope they utilize him well. lol "under the sea it rains up and the snow is as dry as bone, I know hoe-hoe ooo (clang dang clanga dang) lol

Bolton

Ygritte

Thats all im gonna say that way it doesn't spoil anything for anyone who doesn't know about these characters.

The character I'm looking most forward is Stannis mainly because I want to see Stephen Dillane's interpretation of the character.

I'm also interested to see what TPTB do with Jeyne Westerling. For a character who plays such a large role in Robb's downfall, I've always found her to be very one note, so I'm hoping that the TV show spices her up a bit and gives her an actual personality.

Meera and Jojen in particular. I can't wait for the show to develop more of Bran's incredible journey/adventure.

Brienne, so, so, so interested in how they'll portray her character.

Definitely Melisandre.

The Tyrells, can't wait to find out how Margaery will look on the show.

The Crasters, more wildlings, and the Halfhand.

I'm also excited to meet the rest of the Greyjoys and see HBO's impression of the Ironborn in general.

Can't wait to see the Quartheen and am very curious about how Ser Barristan Selmy will be disguised when he joins Dani.

I'm rather looking forward to seeing everyone in the Dragonstone camp, save for Patchface.

Same for the Iron Islands - Balon is only in two(?) chapters, but he's such an unrelenting hardass that I found him rather difficult to forget.

And also, for some odd reason, Hallyne the Pyromancer. That whole subplot I found rather fascinating.

Brienne, I really like this caracter and I'm curious to see how ugly she will be.

Melisandre, I hate her (especially because she doesn't have any respect) but she's charismatic

I don't think the Blackfish is gonna be in this season or in the series at all . Hell, I don't even know if Edmure or any of the Tullys are gonna be in the season .

T_T No Blackfish ?

Devos

Halfhand

The Greyjoy family, and asha mocking Theon ^_^

Archived