Happiest Ending You can Imagine

seanbean4lyfe

Stark family reunion is a must. Rickon is Lord Stark. Sansa is Lady Clegane. Bran is the three eyed crow and watches over the Stark scions for centuries.

Arya... I picture her going down her list and killing everyone on it, including Cersei and FrankenGregor.

Theon kills Ramsay Bolton.

Improbably, the Frey male line is extinguished and the name is lost.

Jaime becomes Lord Commander of the Kingsguard, and makes Brienne the first woman on the Kingsguard. Their relationship remains platonic.

Tyrion is Jon Targaryen (first of his name)'s Hand.

Barristan Selmy is reunited with Ashara Dayne and finally gets some lovin'.

Littlefinger leaves the Eyrie through the Sky Door.

I am not sure where Dany fits into all of this. The last book left me with a headache on that topic. I don't see Stannis making it until the end. I want Davos to get back home to his wife.

The Drowned God is Cthulhu, but he stays mostly asleep down there, occasionally making the odd drowned person crazy.

Lady Stoneheart to see her children once more so she can find peace.

Arya to kick major ass and defeat a group of elite forces single handedly. Then meet Syrio again and beat up some more people together.

Sansa to become Lady of Winterfell.

Bran to find some kind of purpose that has nothing to do with him being a Stark, but be useful nonetheless.

Tyrion to be loved by someone and forgive Jaime.

Dany to rule Westeros.

Great post Seanbean4lyfe !

I understand we are not going to get this (a happy ending) because GRRM likes to keep it real and IRL things tend to be stickier rather than clean . . . BUT I love to think about the ending I want if I could hold GRRM Misery style and end ASOIAF MY WAY!

First as well as MOST IMPORTANT . . . Sansa and the Hound. They love, they marry, they have kids and they make each other so very happy. I am not even that picky on the how. Just as long as they both are happy with kids.

Contrary to other fan opinions I love were Arya is at. I want her to be a bad ass. And I think she is on her way. I want her to learn all kinds of new tricks as a faceless man, then pack it up for home and seriously kick some ass. With Gendry by her side OF CORSE!

Perfect world Jon is the AA. He and Dany are in LOVE LOVE LOVE and get married. She pops out a few kids for him. Then he has to fordge his lightbringer and to do that he has to stab Dany in the heart. WIN WIN.

Dany stop being LAME! I thought you were the blood of the dragon cause you have been telling us for 85702348572389457 years . . . jeez do somthing.

Cersei NEEDS to die by the hands of Jamie. Not Tyrion. Also she needs to die.

Tyrion = Targ and is K I N G . . with Dany's dragons

Reek = my new favorite character and I am so happy with what happened in ADWD that whatever happens now . . . . I trust you with this one GRRM. (but dont mess it up with San/San or I swear to . . . )

Lady Stoneheart . . . NEVER HAPPENED

Red wedding . . . . NEVER HAPPENED (still having bad dreams about it)

Bran does his thing and Rickon plays lord

Littlefinger dies . . . he has to

Varys - turns out to be bad or crazy and escapes leaving us WITH MORE BOOKS!

Asha puts the smack down on ALL of her uncles!

Nymeria with Arya, Shaggydog with Rickon, Summer with Bran, and Ghost with Jon . . . safe and happy

Again . . . I don't need a happy ending, but an ending in the near future would be nice.

Right after Jon slays the great other, as he lay dying thinking about all his siblings that have died Arya shows up to be with him as he dies and he musses up her hair one last time.

I just got a little teary eyed

:mellow:

That would be so bittersweet

Great post Seanbean4lyfe !

I understand we are not going to get this (a happy ending) because GRRM likes to keep it real and IRL things tend to be stickier rather than clean . . . BUT I love to think about the ending I want if I could hold GRRM Misery style and end ASOIAF MY WAY!

First as well as MOST IMPORTANT . . . Sansa and the Hound. They love, they marry, they have kids and they make each other so very happy. I am not even that picky on the how. Just as long as they both are happy with kids.

Contrary to other fan opinions I love were Arya is at. I want her to be a bad ass. And I think she is on her way. I want her to learn all kinds of new tricks as a faceless man, then pack it up for home and seriously kick some ass. With Gendry by her side OF CORSE!

Perfect world Jon is the AA. He and Dany are in LOVE LOVE LOVE and get married. She pops out a few kids for him. Then he has to fordge his lightbringer and to do that he has to stab Dany in the heart. WIN WIN.

Dany stop being LAME! I thought you were the blood of the dragon cause you have been telling us for 85702348572389457 years . . . jeez do somthing.

Cersei NEEDS to die by the hands of Jamie. Not Tyrion. Also she needs to die.

Tyrion = Targ and is K I N G . . with Dany's dragons

Reek = my new favorite character and I am so happy with what happened in ADWD that whatever happens now . . . . I trust you with this one GRRM. (but dont mess it up with San/San or I swear to . . . )

Lady Stoneheart . . . NEVER HAPPENED

Red wedding . . . . NEVER HAPPENED (still having bad dreams about it)

Bran does his thing and Rickon plays lord

Littlefinger dies . . . he has to

Varys - turns out to be bad or crazy and escapes leaving us WITH MORE BOOKS!

Asha puts the smack down on ALL of her uncles!

Nymeria with Arya, Shaggydog with Rickon, Summer with Bran, and Ghost with Jon . . . safe and happy

Again . . . I don't need a happy ending, but an ending in the near future would be nice.

Thank you :D

and I agree with your sansan ending. just as long as they're together! :love:

also, Asha, Dany, and Reek/Theon, totes agree! I trust GRRM as well to do right with that!

Sandor strolls down to the mailbox outside the small cabin that he and Sansa live at with their 3 little kids. He reaches into his smoking jacket and pulls out his favorite pipe, lights it and has a rewarding puff. In the mailbox there is a small pink, filigree envelope. He breaks the seal with it's rose tint and sparkles.

To my dear brother:

Happy Birthday.

-Love Gregor.

King Stannis on Iron Throne. Peace and order./sigh hopefully/

Davos Seaworth - His Grace's Lord Hand.

Rickon - Lord of Winterfell, loyal Warden of the North.

Bran - he is no-walking mistery now, but I am sure he is alive.

Sansa is alive too. She'll marry someone, maybe Sandor?

Shireen'll marry Edric Baratheon (His Grace'll legitimize him from Storm) and they'll will be heirs to Seven Kingdoms.

Melisandre is dead. Selyse too.

Danaerys - I don't know. Maybe eaten by her dragons? Mmmmm.

Ser Jorah Mormont on the Wall.

Samwell - Grand Maester of Lord Commander or maybe on His Grace's court or he'll help Lord Dickon Tarly.

Randyll Tarly must see Sam and hear about him before death. Yes.

Sandor strolls down to the mailbox outside the small cabin that he and Sansa live at with their 3 little kids. He reaches into his smoking jacket and pulls out his favorite pipe, lights it and has a rewarding puff. In the mailbox there is a small pink, filigree envelope. He breaks the seal with it's rose tint and sparkles.

To my dear brother:

Happy Birthday.

-Love Gregor.

:stunned:

To my dear brother:

Happy Birthday.

-Love Gregor.

Opps, I was wrong.

YOU WIN. :lmao:

To my dear brother:

Happy Birthday.

-Love Gregor.

I just got teary eyes.

Archived