Mafia Game 81.5 - Murder in New Piddlehinton

HT Reddy

And what?

Why Stevonicus can't be roled, for example when Masonity isn't roled?

After my re-read it looks as if Pebble and Masonity are FM.

Look at it - they both attacked me. With partialy same reason - I don't believe at theplan and I don't believe that the first claimed person has a role.To be frank, I still don't believe Masonity.

I'll be here for 20 mins. I can hammer, if it's needed.

Oops, didn't notice Pebs vote.

I like Monday.

She is quite wishy-washy, but it looks as if she says what she thinks.

And yes, you have troubles with math. :)

So, my tiers:

Tier 1:Masonity, Pebb

Tier 2: Stevo

Tier 3: Monday, Faraday,Malc

Edit:

Changed tiers.

Masonity - I don't believe that the first claimed person is roled. I just can't believe in it. The roled people mostly ae afraid to show that they are roled. Don't like it. Can be FM with Pebs.

Pebbs - we have 4 claimed RI. I believe other 3 and can say nothing about you. Can't be FM with Stevo.

Stevo - is out.

Malc - claimed and I believe his claim.

Monday - If she is bad then she is good player. But I see good vibes from her. Quite wishy-washy and can be partnered by Pebb. but now I believe her. Can't be FM with Stevo.

Faraday - good guy, mostly inno.

Moreover, I just have figured out, that only possible Stevo partner can be just me or Masonity. Don't believe that Masonity would fake claim with Stevo as a partner.

Damn it, I don't know... So let wait for the next day.

There's every chance Steve is roled. Malc could be the symp.

Why would we all reveal, then try to lynch someone who could VERY easily be in the ROLED section (and in fact, logically should be claiming to be in there unless they are RI) rather than 1 of the 4 in the "Killer is in this group" group?

That makes no sense. This is NOT the time to go against the maths. I'll switch to anyone who claimed roleless. Kalaw is my favourite, followed by Monday, then Pebbles, then Faraday right now. I think I'd rather no lynch than vote off what could be our second roled innocent. Remember, we're expecting 3 roled claims and 4 roleless. We have 2-4 now.

I really can't believe everyone followed the plan up until now, then abandoned it to vote for someone in the bloody "symp or roled innocent" list. And that we're now likely to mislynch. Seriously. :(

We only have a few minutes left. We've basically failed.

As it stands now, 6 players day 2. 1/4 chance of lynching right.

4 players day 3. If the symp and FM are both alive, we've lost.

We now need a night kill block not to almost guarantee a win, but just to have a viable fighting chance.

:|

There's every chance Steve is roled. Malc could be the symp.

Why would we all reveal, then try to lynch someone who could VERY easily be in the ROLED section (and in fact, logically should be claiming to be in there unless they are RI) rather than 1 of the 4 in the "Killer is in this group" group?

50% agree. Agree that Stevo can be roled. Don't agree that killer should be in the inno group. We can't say it.

That makes no sense. This is NOT the time to go against the maths.

We play mafia not math. I will play according my thoughts and not according your plan. I beleive that I can play and get mafia and I don't believe that I like even 70% chance of winning.:)

Even more if we go to the LyLo it doesn't mean we failed.

But Stevo is totally hammered, yes.

Wait yes, you did I think.

That means we HAVE ignored the plan. We have a slightly lower than 50% chance of losing a roled innocent claimant tonight. we'll probably be at 1-4 tomorrow. So we'll have a 1/4 chance of catching a killer, followed by an almost certain kill on the final one of us, and 3 "roleless innocents" left on day 3.

Even in a best case scenario we now no longer have that extra distracting roled. we end up stopping the night kill, 2-4 tomorrow. Vote off with a 1/4 chance, the killer knows who to night kill, and unless the guard gets it right (1/3) we're then down to 1-3 in the final day. 1-3 with a CI vs 0-3 without a CI isn't all that different. Although we should have at least one other CI at that point, possibly making it 2-2 and a 50% chance of a win.

So yeah, it isn't unwinnable, but....

How they hell did you all lynch stevo claiming to be following the plan when I made it quite clear he was almost certainly going to claim roled? :(

Archived