How can I find out why my topic wasn't approved?

Ice Turtle

Since joining this forum I posted about 4 topics without any problem, then suddenly 3 in row haven't been approved. Is there any chance to find out why?

Firs time I told myself that something similar may be buried somewhere in general forum, so I let it be, second time with another topic I let unintentionally slip one spoiler from WOW, which occurred to me only after two days of hard thinking. I corrected it and send it again. Again, more than a day passed and the topic hasn't appeared. Why? I used google and I found something similar, but only in general section, not in DwD part of the forum, where I posted it. Half of that post were DWD spoilers. I seems to me that it is rather unpractical discus anything when each time you have to click on the spoiler tag. And I still don't even know that was the real reason why it had been canceled. I'm starting to be really frustrated. :(

Likely they were duplicates of threads or discussions that already exist, as are most threads that don't get approved in the ADWD section. We know that it can be frustrating to those whose threads aren't approved, but we're trying to keep discussions as streamlined as possible right now. It helps keeps the load on the server and database manageable, because we're barely hanging on with the traffic increase, and we haven't gotten an ETA on when we can get the new server online.

Is it possible to notify members whose topics were not approved? We usually put a lot of thought into questions and it is very frustrating to know that they disappear into the abese and never see the day of light...

Also, how long does the thread stay life? Maybe you can limit the number of months...

Is it possible to notify members whose topics were not approved? We usually put a lot of thought into questions and it is very frustrating to know that they disappear into the abese and never see the day of light...

Not while the board is in performance mode, as the PM system is down - even for us. Otherwise, see this thread from earlier in the Help forum for further explanations, instructions on how to search for existing threads using google and other comments on the issue.

Given that we have previously explained a position on this issue this thread will be closed.

Archived