Mafia game 82.5

HT Reddy

Sorry office Rush meeting. I have to get back to the field to work. Mod, could you repost the vote tally? It's hard to go back and forth in my phone.

So I'm now led to believe Temperance could be town, I find SnowStorms behavior suspicious (especially since he's made more engagement after Monday voted him). Monday, care to add to this decision?

I don't have a case on Mina. Monday and The Malcom are a bit on the grey for me.

I will be busy at work for a few hours.. (maybe 2 or 3). Hopefully there will be more on Monday and The Malcolm by that time.

Does it take an hour or 2 to skim the thread and find what I said?

Are you joking? I could do this in 15 minutes, but I have a board to mod, a book (ADWD) to translate and, er, a girl to fuck.

Playing this game for me is of rather high priority - but not high enough to make a reread immedeately after asked.

Eight players remain: The Malcolm, Monday, Faraday, Mina Martell, Zar Lannister, Temperance, Snow Storm, Kidisaster

5 votes are needed to lynch and 4 to go to night

3 votes - Faraday (theMalcolm, Mina, Zar)

1 vote - theMalcolm (kidistaster)

2 votes - Zar Lannister (Temperance, SnowStorm)

1 vote - Snow Storm (Monday)

One player have not voted: Faraday

I am confused, because your explanation makes zero sense.

I figured it wouldn't. The gist of it is that I sent a PM to the moderator, and the moderator responded in-thread. Monday's response to that post could not have come from scum.That's as specific as I'm willing to get. I'd rather risk a lynch than modkill.

Bleh, missed a page. I need to leave now, so I'll respond or whatever whenever I get back.

Temperance I thought you hadn't read the flavour until I pointed it out.

I don't get it.

I really don't.

I hadn't. The "just now" post was written right after I'd read it.

But you think Faraday is scum, right? Why would Zar vote for Faraday if he was his only partner?

I think. I am not sure.

I don't want to put all my eggs into one bag.

Ok, answering where Faraday uses "I am too savage to be guilty" arguements to help himself.

There:

I'd definitely prefer post numbers to search numbers, but search engine is working too badly to allow me to get post numbers. Bother.

I was going to post this morning, but then I got panic attacks every time I looked at this thread. :bawl: Now I'll be kind of halfheartedly switching between Mafia and work.

Pretty much all the new players look like mildly confused innocents (although I kind of waffle back and forth on which looks guiltiest). Faraday and Malc (who's done a few minor things that ping me) are unlikely to be partnered. Temperance (with one GAPING exception that Faraday pointed out) and Monday look innocent.

I'm also terrified of mislynching Faraday if he's innocent, and some of my initial tunneling on him might have been because I missed whether he was being flippant at parts. That said, little things keep niggling at me. Am I just imagining that he's playing completely differently from, say, the Halloween game? (Hence why his reacting differently to votes is very relevant.) Also, you've outright told me you try to fake trolling as scum.

Snow Storm, I'd actually be very interested in hearing why you suspect Monday. Don't just take my word for it. What in particular are you still watching about her? (Also.) Likewise, what do you find "odd" about Zar?

Temperance I thought you hadn't read the flavour until I pointed it out.

I don't get it.

I really don't.

Wait a minute.

So apparently, you got exactly what I'm talking about from the get-go...

...then do you see why I might get the impression that YOU claimed scum with your first posts? Um, why were you so slow on the uptake? WHY DID YOU LEAVE YOUR VOTE ON MONDAY AND NOT DO A VERY IMPORTANT THING?

Bleh, missed a page. I need to leave now, so I'll respond or whatever whenever I get back.

I hadn't. The "just now" post was written right after I'd read it.

Okay, so you're unlikely to be scum,

But you may be just a bit--I won't say dumb,

But missing a certain crucial detail

Without which the innocents are doomed to fail.

*headdesk*

I'm not really overly interested in arguing with Mina too much more, I think I've explained my actions well enough. The fact that you seem to think me not posting something straight away is a scumtell is just fucking bizzare. Go on, what's my motivation to AVOID it as either alignment.

I'm not arguing that your meta is incorrect, I'm arguing it's pointless as it's naive and only taking one town game and saying 'he didn't play like that then' when ignoring I've had unexplained votes on me as scum reacted the same as I do as town.

Archived