Mafia game 82.5

HT Reddy

Good. I should vote you for that joke though. If you are confused, a careful reread of everything often helps clarify. Not that I'm 100% clear myself.

What do you find fishy about Faraday? Please limit your answer to no more than six single spaced pages.

Snow Storm, how's this.

Each line of your poem ends with the words "green," "lean," "mean," and "machine." Write four sentences of approximately the same length with those ending words. Add line breaks between each sentence.

Thank you Mina,

but those words I don't like.

Your name rhymes with Xena

and I'm going on a hike,

a metaphorical one,

for I aim to find a good cinnamon bun.

The prize, though not yet lost, is yet

Not quite within our brave ones’ grasp.

Perhaps they should relax and let

Their paranoid scared minds now clasp

The fact that old rules are not superseded,

That mods’ words are quite clearly spoken

And wisdom hast we feel been oft impeded

Ignoring those with knowledge token

But with luck and youth here blessed.

Good. I should vote you for that joke though. If you are confused, a careful reread of everything often helps clarify. Not that I'm 100% clear myself.

What do you find fishy about Faraday? Please limit your answer to no more than six single spaced pages.

So I'm guessing this is the part where "just because" doesn't work as a valid answer, right?

Well Rihanna would have been enough of a reason for me, but it feels Faraday has been diverting attention from himself a bit too much.

So unless Mina has picked up on something different I think she's exaggerating her Monday read, basically. She's probably town, but yeah. I guess I'll just trust Mina on the confirmed thing if it's something different.

Yes this is my first mafia game. I voted to go to night as Ive got no idea who might be a killer yet, and didnt want to risk having an innocent lynched. I figured after the game went on a bit id get a better idea of who was who. Oh well, now I know not to bother with night votes in this game :P

This looks pretty sincere to me, so I think Kid is probably being honest and thus town.

Weakish read on SnowBlind based on some of the things that he's done. I'm not really that confident in it, but the response to Monday gives me some slight town vibes. Ellipses are slightly scummy for some people but #37 seems true. Although it's something I could see newbie mafia having trouble with I think they're less likely to vocalise it.

Mina is town for the stuff I said a little bit ago.

Zar/Temperance/Malc has 1 scum, probably 2.

Temperance is eminently readable, I think. Want more content and I can judge that slot.

Zar has one post in which it's a vote on me. Eh.

Malc is null, I guess. I thought he had some weird townish stuff but not so sure.

Wow. You guys weren't kidding when you said this was a speed game. (In case you guys aren't already aware from the Introductions thread on the other board, Faraday and Mina Martell introduced me to this board.)

KiDisaster, Mina Martell, and Monday are among the town tiers.

Does TheMalcolm typically speculate about role distribution? I keep going back to post 13 and thinking it's like he's trying too hard. Post 31 added to that impression, as well.

Hey, Faraday. I don't get where two of your town reads (SnowStorm and TheMalcolm) are coming from. Furthermore, if I'm counting correctly, you've declared 5 town reads; in that case, the game should be easy mode for you. Where are your laser beams?

Hey, Faraday. I don't get where two of your town reads (SnowStorm and TheMalcolm) are coming from. Furthermore, if I'm counting correctly, you've declared 5 town reads; in that case, the game should be easy mode for you. Where are your laser beams?

Read above. I don't have a town read on malc, I thought the tell Mina was talking about for Monday worked for Malc but I've reconsidered. I kinda think SnowStorm's response to Monday's prodding seems vaguely townish, but I'm not sure why.

Where?

I would say that's completely the opposite of what I'm doing, actually.

Well, looking at the speed this thing is being played, the fact that you only say X or Y is scum or town, makes me think you're trying to lead us newbies to divert.

*assistant mod*

Eight players remain: The Malcolm, Monday, Faraday, Mina Martell, Zar Lannister, Temperance, Snow Storm, Kidisaster

5 votes are needed to lynch and 4 to go to night

3 vote(s) Faraday (theMalcolm, Mina, Zar)

1 vote(s) Night (Kidisaster)

1 vote(s) Monday (faraday)

1 vote(s) theMalcolm (Monday)

Two player has not voted: Snow Storm, Temperance

I have no idea what you mean, in all seriousness. I think I would try to overcompensate and look really town if I was scum? Especially since it would be my first time here. But I don't know what you're getting at.

You look kinda town though, which is semi troubling.

Well, looking at the speed this thing is being played, the fact that you only say X or Y is scum or town, makes me think you're trying to lead us newbies to divert.

Okay? But how is that trying to get attention off me? Surely if I'm trying to take the lead I'm inviting scrutiny on me?

Archived