Mafia game 82.5

HT Reddy

I have to run to work now, but quickly:

I was silent because I can't write poems... I also just got here.

Snow Storm, how's this.

Each line of your poem ends with the words "green," "lean," "mean," and "machine." Write four sentences of approximately the same length with those ending words. Add line breaks between each sentence.

There, is that so hard?

=========================

Faraday, if it's any consolation, you've completely broken my brain. Even when you're scum, you usually make an effort to be read as town.

Let me put it this way: if you actually knew why Monday is almost certainly innocent, then you would literally be 100% confirmed scum right now. I kid you not.

Okay, what do you THINK it is, if it has nothing to do with {insert stuff that we're mod-forbidden from revealing}. Why did you find Monday scummy? Why did you change your mind?

(We'll leave aside that you're saying, "I think she's probably town, but I'm still voting for her" as "lol reaction testing" for now.)

*assistant mod*

Eight players remain: The Malcolm, Monday, Faraday, Mina Martell, Zar Lannister, Temperance, Snow Storm, Kidisaster

5 votes are needed to lynch and 4 to go to night

1 vote(s) Mina (Temperance)

1 vote(s) Night (Kidisaster)

3 vote(s) Faraday (theMalcolm, Mina, Monday)

Three players have not voted: Faraday, Zar Lannister, Snow Storm,

Mina you should have more conviction, sometimes! Wouldn't you be annoyed that I'd gotten away by being deliberately scummy here if I was scum?

Let me put it this way: if you actually knew why Monday is almost certainly innocent, then you would literally be 100% confirmed scum right now. I kid you not.

o_o

I found Monday scummy for her reaction to SnowStorm, it felt weird to me. She's town because scum have daytalk and I don't think she'd be as blatant, otoh Malc would have been clued in via the same thing. But this all depends on buddies being online. But I suppose the Monday tell is stronger due to being blatant?

I am Faraday, I am town.

All these votes, make me frown

You realise if I get five votes

the mod will feed me to his goats

But none of that explains why I'd be more/less likely to miss it as a certain alignment. If you think me voting for someone I have a town read on is scummy...well, why didn't I just play dumb to your questions? All I had to do was say I read the thread backwards, up till temperance's first post, it's pretty easy. That's why your vote doesn't make a lot of sense of me. There were easier ways for me to deal with this than by vaguely trolling.

*assistant mod*

Eight players remain: The Malcolm, Monday, Faraday, Mina Martell, Zar Lannister, Temperance, Snow Storm, Kidisaster

5 votes are needed to lynch and 4 to go to night

2 vote(s) Faraday (theMalcolm, Mina)

1 vote(s) Mina (Temperance)

1 vote(s) Night (Kidisaster)

1 vote(s) Monday (faraday)

1 vote(s) theMalcolm (Monday)

Two players have not voted: Zar Lannister, Snow Storm,

Yeah but she'd do most of those things as scum too, I think. Especially since this is altless she can't afford to not 'look town'.

Her 'LOL ur garbage scum' seems very town, it doesn't seem a natural thing for scum to throw in my face when they don't need to, I'd say. Plus she seems genuinely frustrated with my play. (although that's far weaker, she could just be really wtf'ing at me as scum but it's less likely)

Archived