Mafia game 82.5

HT Reddy

My power just went. I assume it'll be back soon, but uh, yeah. If I disappear for a while, sorry. Shouldn't get modkilled or something silly like that, at least.

I have 2 laptop batteries worth of charge (well one is garbage BUT) and a phone if stuck but yeah.

Also the dark is scary :(

*assistant mod*

Eight players remain: The Malcolm, Monday, Faraday, Mina Martell, Zar Lannister, Temperance, Snow Storm, Kidisaster

5 votes are needed to lynch and 4 to go to night

3 vote(s) Faraday (theMalcolm, Mina, Zar)

2 vote(s) theMalcolm (Monday, kidistaster)

1 vote(s) Zar Lannister (Temperance)

Two players have not voted: Snow Storm, Faraday

I'll be here about 2 more hours

Thank you, Monday. Too bad you're going to work now, I wanted to ask you why you changed your vote.

Errrr... *opens tab with google translate.

Why I changed it to Faraday or why I changed it bck to Malc?

Hey Faraday, you wanted someone to remind you to say something. Also, why no vote? Seriously.

Hey KID. Penny for your thoughts on the game so far.

Still getting used to the way things work, but it's interesting so far. I've got a few people I think may be scum, though I feel like I'm lightyears behind on the whole "reading people" thing. Need to play/read more games.

Or my ignorance could all be a clever ploy. Who knows? :)

Care to share who

Still getting used to the way things work, but it's interesting so far. I've got a few people I think may be scum, though I feel like I'm lightyears behind on the whole "reading people" thing. Need to play/read more games.

Or my ignorance could all be a clever ploy. Who knows? :)

Who do you think might be scum?

Care to share who

Who do you think might be scum?

Malcolm, who I've now voted for could well be scum. The other suspicion is Faraday, though as I said before somewhere that might be a little too obvious. I can't think why you'd want to make it obvious regardless of which side you're on however, which is why I'm a bit bothered by it.

Is it?

I suppose we'll have to wait and see. :P

Basically I've no problem with Zar's initial vote on me, I was kinda leaning town on him. I tend to think newer players, which I'm presuming Zar is voting for me is a minor town tell due to me intentionally baiting and trolling for reactions (see: not voting because I can). The explanation doesn't really make a lot of sense though, like it seems like it was more of a wagon vote and then the reasoning came later, to me. I don't think this is actually that scummy though, stuff like that can easily come from town or scum. Basically my reminder was that I had a very slight town read on Zar and I'm really fucking confused as to a possible scumteam atm. Like, there are a few that are almost certainly out, due to one or 2 factors but yeah, not sure which of my town reads is wrong.

Oh, though the lack of anything else in any other direction than the leading wagon at the time is extremely fucking worrying. Zar what are your thoughts on everyone else in the game? A sentence for each read would be appreciate too, I don't need a paragraph.

Kid eh ehhhhhhhh? Snow is possible I guess but I'll re-read that slot in a second just because I went through a post in my head earlier so I might as well get it out.

Archived