Unpopular Opinions V

brashcandy

I simply don't understand why she should want that so dearly - divorce westerosi style? That marriage is a protection for her at the moment against other ugly arrangements.

There might not be much love lost between Tyrion and Sansa but I don't see much reason for hatred either.Tyrion was maybe a little bitter thinking that Sansa was part in Joffrey's murder and then disappeared, letting him take the blame, but he was not at all murderous.

But why are YOU interested in Sansa killing Tyrion? I don' t care very much either if it is her who kills Littlefinger.The whole Sansa storyline seems to be a certain dead end for me, she is in the vale and I wonder how she might ever be of importance in the storyline again. Frankly i miss any signs of emotions that might make her ao very interesting, she is still pushed through the story by Littlefinger, herself being rather passive.

An interesting plot turn for Sansa has yet to come.

:) I just feel like Tyrion needs to die in TWOW - his whole angst was with his father Tywin, and now that he's killed him, I'm thinking what next? It would nice for Sansa to kill him and Cersei, and just be done with the Lannisters.

Sansa has huge importance for the upcoming storyline. She's poised to be a major game player with training from LF and also with restoring Winterfell as Queen of the North.

Ghost saw Shaggydog fighting a goat with a horn. This might be the animal that caused the unicorn myth. Also, it might not really be a goat since it was through Ghost's POV. Summer described what he saw as a winged snake and it might be a dragon or the stone beast.

Archived