Sandor Clegane v. 7...better, faster, stronger...

headtrip_honey

So we can all understand why he'd come to hate Cersei, Tywin and Jaime. But have we figured out why he hates Tyrion? It seems he hates him the most, which is odd to me since they have more in common.

I think Sandor sees him as weak, more damaged than he is yet Tyrion's life is still better in many aspects.

Please could someone tell me where the previous 6 threads are? I'm missing my favourite 'dog' now that I'm reading AFFC, more so because his name keeps cropping up and teasing me! I think he should have a book of his own actually, or is that just the beginnings of an obsession on my part?!

If you type in Sandor Clegane I'm sure the threads plus the old school APPRECIATION ones should show up lol.

I think Sandor sees him as weak, more damaged than he is yet Tyrion's life is still better in many aspects.

Hmm, yeah I guess that makes sense. Too bad though, because I always thought they'd make somewhat of a good team. Sort of like Tyrion's relationship with Bronn, only Sandor would probably be a lot more loyal.

Hmm, yeah I guess that makes sense. Too bad though, because I always thought they'd make somewhat of a good team. Sort of like Tyrion's relationship with Bronn, only Sandor would probably be a lot more loyal.

His personality and Tyrion's would never get on. Tyrion is much to adept a player of "the game" for Sandor to ever do anything but despise him.

If you type in Sandor Clegane I'm sure the threads plus the old school APPRECIATION ones should show up lol.

Ow yes the APPRECIATION thread, those were the days, then the dark times hit :crying: .

So what do you think would have happened, had Sandor been watching the battle between Oberyn and his brother. I hope Sandor would jumped in and finished off Gregor. Although he probably would have been killed, by Cersei's men.

They're both sarcastic, whoring, self-loathing alcoholics- I think that has comedy dream team written all over it.

His personality and Tyrion's would never get on. Tyrion is much to adept a player of "the game" for Sandor to ever do anything but despise him.

Tyrion didn't seem too interested in the game prior to the events in the books, though.

Yes. :thumbsup:

You know what would be even better?

A drink off featuring Tyrion, Sandor, and JORAH MORMONT.

Seriously, can you get any more mangst into a room than those three?

Tyrion didn't seem too interested in the game prior to the events in the books, though.

Ah, see, when you mentioned Bronn I assumed you were talking about them getting together as a duo in the books. Which clearly wouldn't happen.

Before that, I dunno. Depends.

I don't remember him being interested in anything other than drinking and whoring until he was forced to be the Hand.

And now that Jorah has his demon tatoo-they're all fugly drunks! Awesome!

You could always add Victarion Greyjoy. He and Jorah could discuss cheating wives and how Victarion is going to marry Dany. Victarion can try and convert Sandor to R'hllor, and Tyrion can make a joke and it could go down hill very badly....

You could always add Victarion Greyjoy. He and Jorah could discuss cheating wives and how Victarion is going to marry Dany. Victarion can try and convert Sandor to R'hllor, and Tyrion can make a joke and it could go down hill very badly....

I'm picturing Victarion saying that to Jorah. And then I'm picturing shit going down very quickly.

Sandor would just laugh in his face and tell him to bugger off.

Ah, see, when you mentioned Bronn I assumed you were talking about them getting together as a duo in the books. Which clearly wouldn't happen.

Before that, I dunno. Depends.

OH GOD Jorah too??? I'd PAY to see that! :lmao:

But yeah before the books, who knows what could have happened if Sandor hadn't been so envious of him. They honestly could have been good friends if given the chance.

I wish I could like this a thousand times....

How cool would that have been! It would've been great to have Sandor deliver the ultimate blow to finish Gregor off. However, as he's not in favour, Cersei's men would have had his head and probably other body parts too for good measure. I'd not be coping with that at all!

Tyrion, Sandor and Jorah could be the three heads of the dragon-the dwarf, the dog and the demon. I would actually love to see those three before Danerys explaining why they should be given a dragon.

Sadly, Sandor would never get near a dragon. For obvious reasons.

Sadly, Sandor would never get near a dragon. For obvious reasons.

True. But wait, how do we know Sandor is still afraid of fire? Do you think the Elder Brother could possibly help him get over it, as part of the Quiet Isle therapy sessions he's already getting?

Archived