Sandor and Sansa II

brashcandy

Oh, come on, you know that was funny!

I think it would be strangely appropriate for him to have that title. And it sounds cool, too, Sandor Clegane, the Lord of Dreadfort.

Very terrifying from the outside, until you get inside and it looks like someone has spit up Pepto Bismol all over because Sansa has everything covered in bows and pink silk and chiffon.

This is relevant, I swear.

LOL yeah it was funny in a "gross, keep Dany's nasty paws off of Sandor he's Sansa's" (MINE)! ;)

Haha. OK, I see how you could get a little possessive, I understand totally.

:lol:

Just how the hell would he get the Dreadfort though? If real Arya comes back to do away with the Boltons perhaps she'll enlist his help then have him rewarded via Jon or Dany?

I think the Boltons have a big target on their backs, someone just needs to unite the Northmen and oust the bastard and his creepy father.

There will be a new coat of arms for House Clegane - a Hound and Little Bird.

I'm all for puppies anywhere; and Sansa, despite her being somewhat finicky about dirt and mess, seemed very excited about prospective hubby Willas breeding dogs and there being puppies at Highgarden. She'd just make sure the puppies were frequently cleaned and bathed - also Sandor!

He will not, however, be wearing any silk and brocade or bows. I could just hear Sandor saying something about not being confused with some fancy-boy Knight of Flowers....

I would be disappointed if Sandor didn't object to the brocades and bows. Rough and manly to the very end lol. Also Someone needs to get on that coat of arms... like right now. ;)

:bowdown: you guys are just the best!!!! i can see it already, sansa running around decorating the dreadfort and suggesting a makeover for sandor, who's hiding from her with the puppies, because they also need to be protected from the pink and flowery bows, etc.

I'm all for puppies anywhere; and Sansa, despite her being somewhat finicky about dirt and mess, seemed very excited about prospective hubby Willas breeding dogs and there being puppies at Highgarden. She'd just make sure the puppies were frequently cleaned and bathed - also Sandor!

here's a confession (I have a mastiff and she use to get bathed every month and i painted her toe nails) so I understand Sansa's concern about dirt.

And my mastiff has a butterfly Halloween outfit. She's beautiful!

:bowdown: you guys are just the best!!!! i can see it already, sansa running around decorating the dreadfort and suggesting a makeover for sandor, who's hiding from her with the puppies, because they also need to be protected from the pink and flowery bows, etc.

I totally squealed while reading this, I am not ashamed. :lol:

But I think Sansa would stop at the makeover for Sandor. Let's be honest, she's attracted to him the way he is. :)

Not technically. He was the heir to a noble House, she was the youngest daughter of a noble House.

Unfortunately, the Mormonts were not quite as wealthy as the Hightowers.

We just reread the story of his marriage to Lynesse in the Dany Reread Thread. Lynesse stands way above him in the social sphere -- he says that by all rights he should have gotten a contemptuous refusal from her father. I have the sense that, social status wise, it is very akin to LF's (heir to a noble house) interest in Catelyn and Lysa Tully. The Hightowers are not Great Lords, but they are extremely wealthy and prestigious nobles. They are probably ever richer than the Tullys and the Starks.

There might be others beside Arya who remember how he boasted of slaughtering Mycah, who was in fact a Stark retainer.

Mycah wasn't a Stark retainer though. He came with his father from KL with the Lannister-Baratheon party.

And I really don't want Sansa to end up in that horrible haunted castle. There is probably a curse on that place now.

We just reread the story of his marriage to Lynesse in the Dany Reread Thread. Lynesse stands way above him in the social sphere -- he says that by all rights he should have gotten a contemptuous refusal from her father. I have the sense that, social status wise, it is very akin to LF's (heir to a noble house) interest in Catelyn and Lysa Tully. The Hightowers are not Great Lords, but they are extremely wealthy and prestigious nobles. They are probably ever richer than the Tullys and the Starks.

But I think the Mormonts, standing wise, were wayyyy above the Baelishes. They were just poor. Theirs is a very old and noble House.

LF's grandfather, on the other hand, was a Braavosi.

I think that Jorah says that referring to his family's wealth, not their bloodlines.

Well, the Twins should be empty soon too, but I don't think that's going to be any better...

Neither castle is ideal, but I think the Twins would be way worse than the Dreadfort for Sansa. The Dreadfort is creepy, I'm sure, but it doesn't hold any awful memories for her, and at any rate she can redecorate and pinkify it to her heart's content. But the Twins... I can't imagine her ever being able to stomach that place. :(

(I know that wasn't a serious suggestion on your part, I'm just sayin'.)

Yep, Harrenhal is right out. What about the Eyrie? Sweetrobin is not long for this world, and Harry sounds like a douche, he should die, too. I would say Riverrun, but even though Edmure is a doofus, he sounds nice enough, it'd be a pity for him to die. I'm sure there are lots of keeps and castles that will soon be needing a new Lord and Lady.

Or maybe she ends up not wanting a huge keep and just wants to be married to the man-at-arms at Winterfell.

Archived