Sandor and Sansa II

brashcandy

I didn't think she'd want to be so close to Casterly Rock and close to Lannister power, unless of-course, all the Lannisters get wiped out, then maybe. And Sandor might not want to go back there because of all the bad memories held there.

True, true. Once he kills Robert Strong, it'll be the final nail in his life as the Hound. Clegane Keep will only bring it all back again. Hmm.

Well the search for the perfect SanSan Castle continues! :D

Mycah wasn't a Stark retainer though. He came with his father from KL with the Lannister-Baratheon party.

And I really don't want Sansa to end up in that horrible haunted castle. There is probably a curse on that place now.

Thanks for the heads-

up; I hadn't remembered that. One less objection to Sandor from the Stark loyalists, then; at least in terms of jurisdiction rather than morality.

I'm sure, as we've mentioned, that Sansa would drown any curse on the Dreadfort in pink, puppies, and reasonably happy married life with Sandor or someone else. But Sandor Clegane, Lord of the Dreadfort does have a ring to it.

here's a confession (I have a mastiff and she use to get bathed every month and i painted her toe nails) so I understand Sansa's concern about dirt.

And my mastiff has a butterfly Halloween outfit. She's beautiful!

I would love to see a photo of a Mastiff in a butterfly Halloween outfit; she must be adorable. Also, would love to see a photo of a Mastiff with painted toenails just on general principle - too cute!

Most young puppies need frequent baths or at least frequent cleanings; because they just get into everything? If anyone's ever seen a young litter of weaned puppies (or pups in the process of weaning) eating out of a large ring-shaped puppy feeding bowl, well they wear some of the dinner after eating it. You start puppies onto semi-solid food, when you have a litter, by putting some of the food first on the pups' faces so their littermates will lick it off and think Yummy!, and then go to the food bowl for more.

But I digress. I would love to see Sansa as the mistress of a pink and girly Dreadfort; just to see her bustling about being happy - it would be a nice change from cringing at Kingsguard blows and trying to placate Joffrey or dealing with Littlefinger's not-so-fatherly kisses.

Of course, I'm now betting that when Sansa first got Lady, she tied a silken ribbon around her neck at one point. Sigh. Well, hopefully Sansa will get herself a dog or three, along with her very special 'Hound, one day...

Not sure that Sansa would be happy in the Eyrie; she did think about how gloomy the place was in AFFC, I think. Maybe if there were young people, happy people, dancing, children, no Littlefinger, Sansa could enjoy it more. Wonder when we'll meet Harry-the-Heir and what he's like.

With this in mind: He saw Sansa crying herself to sleep at night, and he saw Arya watching in silence and holding her secrets hard in her heart. There were shadows all around them. One shadow was as dark as ash, with the terrible face of a hound. Another was armored like the sun, golden and beautiful. Over them both loomed a giant in armor made of stone, but when he opened his visor, there was nothing inside but darkness and thick black blood.

I still say Sandor will be seriously wounded from defeating the Mountain, Sansa will goto him he gets a kiss, a song but no sex.

I hope she finds someone worthy of her and though not get a fairy tale, is happy whether it's a guy of her choice or as a Queen Elizabeth figure.

I still think her role is the political arm of the Starks, and if she decides to marry it would have to be someone she can care about, but also cement her family name as leaders of the north.

Now if the giant in Armour turns out to be the Titan of Bravous than the wishes of many may come true, not sure I like that though as she is too young for this type of relationship at the moment.

I love the way you guys pick and choose castles for the happy couple. One is too big, another is too far, and that one is definitely creepy... :drunk:

Let's deal with it, any free castle will come with some terrible story, because they usually don't become free just because the neighbourhood stopped being fashionable :).

Best potential San/San moment in the future: She takes out the bloody cloak and tells him the truth of why she kept it and what it meant to her. :blush:

I have this wild fantasy that she will be married in it. Use it as a husband's cloak, you know. That would be hugely symbolic, considering that the same cloak had already been put around Sansa twice. Third time is magical. :blushing:

I love the way you guys pick and choose castles for the happy couple. One is too big, another is too far, and that one is definitely creepy... :drunk:

Let's deal with it, any free castle will come with some terrible story, because they usually don't become free just because the neighbourhood stopped being fashionable :).

I have this wild fantasy that she will be married in it. Use it as a husband's cloak, you know. That would be hugely symbolic, considering that the same cloak had already been put around Sansa twice. Third time is magical. :blushing:

:thumbsup:

Of course, I'm now betting that when Sansa first got Lady, she tied a silken ribbon around her neck at one point.

Yep, I've always imagined Lady as having some sort of big pink silk bow! It fits too well with the Lemoncakes being fed to her under the table.

Yep, I've always imagined Lady as having some sort of big pink silk bow! It fits too well with the Lemoncakes being fed to her under the table.

Well in the series shows lady with a pink ribbons streaming from the collar so the producers agree with you.

Really? I don't recall this. She had a simple collar, from the best of my recollections.

Look closer it's long and pink (mauve).

S1Ep2 ~37 minutes in the scence with Sansa Illiya Payne and Hound they do close up on wolf.

Archived