Choose Your Cast

Johnny The Longshanks

Think Liam Cunningham is very well cast as Davos.Stephen Rhea,good alternative.

Like Cillian Murphy for Ramsay.Stephen Graham-Arctic Monkey videos,Boardwalk Empire (Al Capone),does nasty well.

Wyman Manderly-feel they will wheel Richard Griffith out for this ,literally.

Euron-Alan Rickman

Victarion-The lead guy from Criminal Minds,whasshisname?

For Val- the girl on Smallville that plays Supergirl she is a rotten actress but looks like a princess and fits physical description

For Arianne- Nina Dobrev she has that gorgeous Bulgarian look or Nadia Bjorlin

Meera Reed ( if they cast her) Chloe Grace Moretz

Isn't he a little, you know, handsome for that role?

I have the same fear about Cillian Murphy playing Ramsay. I like both him and Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but I really, really, really do not want to see Ramsay Bolton suddenly become a sex symbol just because he's played by a good-looking actor. :ack:

I have the same fear about Cillian Murphy playing Ramsay. I like both him and Jonathan Rhys Meyers, but I really, really, really do not want to see Ramsay Bolton suddenly become a sex symbol just because he's played by a good-looking actor. :ack:

Ugh see Jonathan Rhys Meyers just CREEPS ME THE HELL OUT which is why I think he'd be so perfect for the role. Cillian Murphy I'm more conflicted on. I lurrrrrrve him. But JRM? Urgh can SO imagine him flaying people.

The difference for me is that Cillian Murphy can act..........

Ugh see Jonathan Rhys Meyers just CREEPS ME THE HELL OUT which is why I think he'd be so perfect for the role.

I actually feel the same way about JRM, but I know a lot of people find him very attractive, and I just really do NOT want that character to be woobie-fied because of the actor who plays him. If that makes sense.

Hmmm... I would have picked Mads for Victarion. He doesn't strike me as classically handsome enough for Euron. Plus he smashed peoples' heads with rocks in Valhalla Rising, which seems more Vic-style.

haha I just find Mads to be extremely hot, I saw this pic and thought, damm, he's Euron Geyjoy :drool: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvwqefA9a41qa7vsgo1_400.jpg

For me, Mads Mikkelsen is one of the most charismatic actors ever, he IS Euron, no doubt !!!

I see more Karl Urban as Victarion.

Brendan Gleeson as Tormund is a good choice.

Bill Nighy as Halfhand would have rock too !

Cillian Murphy as Ramsay is, after all we said, quite an obligation for HBO ! ^^ He can be grimmed so he doesnt look good-looking.

Vladmir Kulich is more as a wildling I think.

I think someone should mail this topic to HBO !

Both my mate and I had a long (and geeky..!) conversation of casting for season 2 before it was revealed and we were convinced that they there was only one possible Stannis - Mark Strong.

I am warming to the Cillian Murphy for the Bastard of Bolton though.

... I don't know, maybe Robbie Coltrane for Wyman Manderley, but maybe I'm now just thinking of a famous fat guy with out any reason...

Archived