To be fair to the Freys...

Bastard Walder

Frey's are cowards. Had they defeated Robb and killed him in battle it would be different. Instead they disarmed everyone, invited them in with guest right and then attacked their unarmed guests. A bunch of cowards.

This.

The only good Frey is one in a pie crust.

Frey's are cowards. Had they defeated Robb and killed him in battle it would be different. Instead they disarmed everyone, invited them in with guest right and then attacked their unarmed guests. A bunch of cowards.

But, he said mayhaps. Mayhaps!

No. Death to all Frey's, it will be so because.. "The North Remembers"

I think it's a bit excessive to say all the Freys need to die. Certainly Walder and the elder members of the family who planned or were key participants in the Red Wedding should be punished for what they did, but there are a lot of Freys who are children or who didn't have a choice about who they're related to. Capturing and condemning those responsible for the Red Wedding and demoting the Freys to a house of landed knights without the ability to control one of the most vital crossings in the realm would probably be a better remedy.

I think it's a bit excessive to say all the Freys need to die. Certainly Walder and the elder members of the family who planned or were key participants in the Red Wedding should be punished for what they did, but there are a lot of Freys who are children or who didn't have a choice about who they're related to. Capturing and condemning those responsible for the Red Wedding and demoting the Freys to a house of landed knights without the ability to control one of the most vital crossings in the realm would probably be a better remedy.

No, I think the people calling for mass extermination have much greater moral clarity. We need only think, 'what would Richard Rahl do?' and go forth without doubts.

Gods, listen to these Stark fan-folk all up on their high horses - what about Elmar Frey and his princess? Huh?

I wish you the best of luck getting them down on the earth.

I think it's a bit excessive to say all the Freys need to die.

I most certainly is but then again honor and all that seems to go out the window when it gets inconvenient for alot of people who like to see themselves as good or righteous.

Archived