What would your house/sigil/words be?

Gingerly Grumkin

House: Darnit

Sigil: A man placing the front of his open hand upon his brow, with a light green and purple tiled background

Words: "Out of the frying pan".

Loyal servant of Cersei Lannister

OR

House: Strider

Sigil: A large boot, the background is black and randomly spotted with jagged slashes of red

Words: "These boots were made for walking".

Loyal servant of Stannis Baratheon

Here is my House:

Name: House Dracaryon

Blood: Valyrian

Religion: The seven formally the Valyrian gods

Titles and Honours: Lords Of Dragonstone(disputed), Warden of the South and East(disputed),Dragonlords, Queen of The seven Kingdoms(disputed and only bestowed on the head of the house), Hand of the King(has-been)

Current Lord: Daenyre Targaryen (formally Dracryon

Founder: Rhaellenyra Targaryen(maiden name), later Dracaryon

Overlord: House Targaryen

Vassals: None, good allies of house Velaryon and Targaryen though.

Current Members: *Daenyre Dracaryon-Targaryen Wife of Viserys III and Disputed Queen of the Seven Kingdoms

- Viserys III King of the Seven Kingdoms

- Daenerys Targaryen Heir and Good friend and sister in law.

Sigil: A Silver Fire-Breathing Dragon and a Emarald Unicorn Flying over A Black Corpse; On Violet

Cadet Branches: none

Family's Average physical Features: Matted and slightly luster-less and darker, more Greyish Silver-Gold hair, worn long on Women and Shoulder-Length on Men. And Either Black eyes or Dark Purple(Plum) Not very large or small remarkably cattish, pale skin, Average height, Slender.

Motto: Here and Now Dragonfire(in Valyrian

Unofficial Motto: This is our coming.

House Swords and Weapons: Valyrian Steel; Blaze and a Dragon called Rhaenyras

History: A house from the Valyrian Freehold, descended from Aenar's younger Daughter Rhaellenyra who shared her older sister's vision and set up home in Dragonstone and co-ruled it, the only surviving heir; 'Daenyre' is now married to Viserys and in Exile she has in possession a blue and silver dragon that has been hatched by shedding her own blood and keeping them over fire.

Planned it :D

Maybe you should sit a thread or two out?

House: Ennepe

Sigil: look at my profile pic, that´s easier than explaining for years.

Seat: the Foxhole, south of White Harbour. It´s actually just a cave big enough for three people with an fortified entrance.

Words: small but strong

• 2 weeks later...

House: Carter

Words: Let Us Not Mince Words

Damn.. you beat me to it; Carter is my surname too.

Well, when I was a child, my parents always considered the red cardinal the symbol of our family, so I would suggest three red cardinals on a field divided bend-wise black and white to symbolize that the cardinal stays through the winter as well as the summer.

words: strength with grace

Edit: although most likely, it would end up being a brown oxcart on green background with the words: we carry on.

Archived