What would your house/sigil/words be?

Gingerly Grumkin

I would sail to Sothyros, tame some velociraptors, introduce them to the Dornish ecosystem and build my household there. My sigil would be a red raptor claw on a field of sand.

They wouldn't call them raptors, though. Maybe... dire lizards? If Dorne is too barren to sustain them I'll have a back-up plan going in the Riverlands. We can call that "Plan B."

House Lizardlore. Words, tame the beast.

House: Cold (origin in First Men) Sigil: A White Walker standing the Fist of the First Men. Words: We Are Cold as Death

The houses tend to choose something scary for their sigils to show how bad ass they are. We've got lions, dragons, direwolves, weapons of all sorts, and a flying pig. No one, however, has put a white walker on their shield. After 8,000 years is it still too soon?

If he ever got the opportunity, Sam "the slayer" Tarly could put a white walker on his shield because he killed one. Too bad he's in the Night's Watch and has to make do with basic black.

House: Montezuma (We are known for are Halls)

Sigil: Eagle Globe and Anchor

Words: Semper Fidelis

Common Saying: Best there is, best there was, best there is ever gonna be.

All our men and women are highly trained in the ancient art of Semper fu, we're an old house, a proud house, we will defend this house, OORAH!

House: Hunter (My middle name)

Sigil: A White Walker stabbing a red Dragon through the heart with 'Ice' on a field of white

Words: We seriously do not like dragons...and oh yea 'Brrrr!'(The sound of someone shivering in the cold)

This is not the only incarnation of this thread, so since I can't remember my answer in the other one...

House Drake

Sigil: A male duck wearing a crown of barbed wire, sitting atop a pile of gold.

Words: Summon The Plague !

Your house Drake is cooler than mine....... my Grandfather is nicknamed ducker is should have been obvious :L

House: Rottweil

Keep: Rottweil ( it has a red tiled roof)

Sigil: a snarling Rottweiler, facing front, on a field of red

Words: We Protect Our Land!

Unofficial Motto: Try it!

I always figured the Clegane dogs were like Rottweilers.

Archived