Which house would you belong to?

LiamBridge

I'm House Lannister (but I'm not Blonde)

- Needs and reputation of their family ultimately come first

- Willing to use any and all tactics to accomplish their goals

- Equally willing to use subtlety or direct attack

- See lying as useful in certain cases

- See morality in shades of grey

- Heavy retaliation for any wrongs against them

- Ambitious

- Low tolerance for weak or ignorant people

- Place value on material goods, or at least their usefulness

Though the second one was House Martell which is want I wanted - You stay out of wars and it's warm.

Full list:

75% Lannister

68% Martell

60% Tyrell

58% Targaryen

51% Greyjoy

53% Baratheon

33% Stark

23% Tully

18% Arryn!

STARK. Cool!!! I wanna be Robb anyway.

You Scored as HOUSE STARK

Brrr. You hail from House Stark. Your house seat is Winterfell way up North. You are responsible, trustworthy, and know how to be a leader when called upon. You are a workhorse for the realm, and even with all those good things, sometimes you dont come out on top. Your house motto: Winter is Coming. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE STARK 80% HOUSE GREYJOY 60% HOUSE TYRELL 55% HOUSE MARTELL 55% HOUSE BARATHEON 50% HOUSE TULLY 50% HOUSE ARRYN 50% HOUSE FREY 45% HOUSE LANNISTER 40% HOUSE TARGARYEN 20%

I actually just took a quiz on this. LOL

75% House Stark

70% House Martell

65% House Tyrell

My three favorite houses too. :cheers:

http://www.quizfarm....you-belong-too/

Guess I'm a Stark:

Brrr. You hail from House Stark. Your house seat is Winterfell way up North. You are responsible, trustworthy, and know how to be a leader when called upon. You are a workhorse for the realm, and even with all those good things, sometimes you dont come out on top. Your house motto: Winter is Coming. Picture is Copyright © RMB

HOUSE STARK 80% HOUSE ARRYN 70% HOUSE TULLY 65% HOUSE GREYJOY 60% HOUSE MARTELL 60% HOUSE TARGARYEN 60% HOUSE TYRELL 55% HOUSE BARATHEON 55% HOUSE FREY 45% HOUSE LANNISTER 40%

Guess I'm a Stark:

HOUSE STARK 80% HOUSE ARRYN 70% HOUSE TULLY 65% HOUSE GREYJOY 60% HOUSE MARTELL 60% HOUSE TARGARYEN 60% HOUSE TYRELL 55% HOUSE BARATHEON 55% HOUSE FREY 45% HOUSE LANNISTER 40%

Just took the quiz; also house Stark!

HOUSE STARK 75% HOUSE TULLY 70% HOUSE BARATHEON 65% HOUSE MARTELL 65% HOUSE ARRYN 55% HOUSE TYRELL 45% HOUSE GREYJOY 45% HOUSE LANNISTER 35% HOUSE FREY 25% HOUSE TARGARYEN 5%

I'd love to say I think I'd be a Stark, because they are the all-around good guys in the series. However, I'm definitely a Tully. Family, Duty, Honor.

Family- I'd do anything for my family, no matter what (and I count close friends as family). They come first. Loaning money to sibling despite the fact it will take them years to pay it back? I'd do it in an instant and charge no interest. Smart? No. Family first? Yes.

Duty- You gotta do what you gotta do. I have the same amount of respect for a doctor who is on call during an off day, or a janitor who has to clean a messy bathroom to save their job. I work in fast food, and I often work holidays and hate it. My co-workers complain, but I know I'm there to get my job done regardless of whether I want to or not.

Honor- It's a wonderful concept, and I want to do it in any part of my life. When honor is an option, I'd pick it. Jack Bauer, Jason Bourne, and James Bond do what they have to do to get things done. Ned Stark was honorable and admirable, but he failed to get things done when all less-honorable JBs succeeded. Jack Bauer never would've let Cersei get out alive!

Archived