Bronn

Shagga

Rickon

Osha

Edric Dayne

Podrick Payne

Edric Storm

Myra Stone

Bronze Yohn Royce (I want to see if those runes on his armor gain some vitality with the return of magic)

Greatjon Umber

Alysanne Karstark (badass in the making, I think)

etc, etc, etc.

GRRM has created too many great minor characters to choose from!

Nearly all the ones who have been mentioned, Tyrek Lannister, Hyle Hunt, Jaqen, Genna Lannister Frey, Daven, Edric Dayne, Gendry, Marwyn, Bronn, Lancel; plus one who hasn't been mentioned yet Ser Addam Marbrand--we know where he is, so I'm not waiting for him to be back as much as I'm waiting to see if there's anything intriguing for him in the next two books.

Tom Sevenstrings

Benjen Stark

Asha

Mance Rayder- not sure if he counts as minor

Jaqen

Bronn

Greatjon Umber

Darkstar

Bronze Yohn Royce

Rickon

Lancel Lannister

Pod

Nymeria

Shaggydog

Gendry

unCat-if she counts as minor. I like her more dead then I did alive.

She may not be gone, but we can always use more Val imo :box:

I always thought Weasel joined the orphans at the crossroads inn and was "crossbow girl". Though I can't remember if she was at the inn when Arya arrived with the hound.

Anyways, I'd like to see any of the lesser Lannisters return. They are all highly amusing and so different to what Tywin made us believe a Lannister oughta be

- Greatjon Umber! Dressed in the blood and guts of his slain Frey enemies while escaping! Bring him back Martin.

- Olenna Redwyne aka the Queen of Thorns, her scene with Sansa was great and she's a good player too like Petyr Baelish and Varys

- Ser Bronn of Blackwater, well obviously, thinking up some new way to annoy Cercei

- Edric Storm, seems there's a lot of potential there but he was shipped off

- Wun Weg Wun Dar Wun, helping Jon out against the Others, who can't love a drunk Giant?

- Gendry, seemed he'd play a bigger part considering his screentime but he got kinda written out it seems

- Bryndon Tully aka the Blackfish - coming back and kicking ass

There are others of course but these would be tops on my list.

The Hound

The Queen of Throns

Garlan Tyrell

Willas Tyrell

Bronn

The Blackfish

Alys Karstark

Darkstar

Yes.  I forgot to include Willas Tyrell.  I'd like we as readers to find out more about him and what he's been doing.

Hallis Mollen (with Ned's bones)

Harwin (horse master of Winterfell now w/ Stoneheart)

Robin Ryger and Desmond Grell: Captain of Guards and Master at Arms of Riverrun. On their way to Maidenpool with Raff the Sweetling.

Ser Shadrich the Mad Mouse! Now in service to LF!

Archived