Rubies & Jade

What's so bad about thirty? I wish I was thirty.

I think that's a worse number of age, it is some kind of a woman problem I guess, the entire 30 thing and I know I fear about since I turned 25 so yes years gone by so quick :stillsick:

@ deathwalker ok it is not so bad at all but you don't know what they do in Germany to woman who turn 30 without being married think I fear for that and yes probably I skip my B day in 4 years and get me to a place no one knows where :laugh:

From what I remember, in small German villages, "friends" throw pepper and spices on an unmarried person on their 30th birthday. Quaint, charming. While they are being forced (all in fun, by their friends) to sweep the steps of the town hall/courthouse.

Then bukkake.

@ Chataya, yes stuff like that, and you can't stop doing it until some virgin boy (mostly children) kiss you free :dunno: but at some places they let you ride a mule but not the right way looking forward, they place you there looking over the backside of that mule or they do some other creepy stuff but what they do with you, they do some bad stuff, that makes you looking like a total fool and they announce it to the open, so probably the entire city gets to see you doing that stuff, it isn't funny for the person who has to do I think (I ever feel sorry for the man too) :drunk:

@ Chataya, yes stuff like that, and you can't stop doing it until some virgin boy (mostly children) kiss you free :dunno: but at some places they let you ride a mule but not the right way looking forward, they place you there looking over the backside of that mule or they do some other creepy stuff but what they do with you, they do some bad stuff, that makes you looking like a total fool and they announce it to the open, so probably the entire city gets to see you doing that stuff, it isn't funny for the person who has to do I think (I ever feel sorry for the man too) :drunk:

That is the most bizarre thing I've ever heard. I withdraw my comment that turning 70 is worse. While you may feel like crap at 70, no one notices.

Well I think turning 40 unmarried is some kind of creep too, but can't remember what they do, but I probably never figure out, I just leave town for birthday and I'm fine with it :lol:

But I know about some more creepy stuff they do to you if your turning into some special ages and also before your getting married etc. so yeas crazy people doing crazy things I think :eek:

I'm 27, and sometimes I have to think about it to remember how old I am. After 21, your age stops mattering. When I was a teenager, every year made a huge difference in how people saw me and how I saw myself. Now age so rarely comes up, that I just don't associate myself with it as much. I'm sure it will just get worse over time.

Archived