Rubies & Jade

13 ? Hah I doubt I would have really done well with these books at that stage. I had terrible taste when I was 13

Word. My choice of literature at 13 was R.L. Stine's "Fear Street Cheerleaders" series. :ohwell:

38 and the ear hair to prove it.

Man! I'm 29 and a few months back i had a couple of ear hairs you could jump rope with... Not looking forward to 38...

Word. My choice of literature at 13 was R.L. Stine's "Fear Street Cheerleaders" series. :ohwell:

I'm quite sure I read more than a dozen of those Secret 7 , Hardy Boys types of books. It's funny the fact that they both start the exact same way never got to me

Hey! R.L. Stine was a legend in his time :lol: Did you read Point Horror too? Man I loved those books x)

Hah. Yes, those along with Goosebumps and all the Fear Street related books and the Fear Street Saga(team Goode!) being my favorite.

To stay on topic :drunk: , I am really impressed with the young ones on this board. I don't think I would have truly appreciated ASoIaF at such a young age.

31. I was 21 when I joined this forums. Sigh...

I was 24 when I found it, and I have been here longer than you. ;)

I still get carded for cigarettes. And I can finally say that I'm truly old enough to be some of y'all's father. Neener, neener!

You and me both! It feels good to be able to tell people to get off your lawn, no? :P

31. I was 21 when I joined this forums. Sigh...

Well I was 31 when I found the forums, but I turned 40 last week, if it makes you feel any better...

Christopher Pike books were what all the cool kids(me) were reading.

We have a 13 year old here? Now I feel like I need to watch my language.

Archived