Rubies & Jade

49 Caucasian German Irish - fav Bourbon Knobcreek! Born USA still living in colorful Colorado! Favorite football team Broncos! Love UFC and MMA fighting. And I am a male and blue eyes and size 12 shoe. 5 ft 9 and half and need to lose 20 more lbs. Current at 215 lb.

21st name day is coming. This July. <_<

When did this happen? It seems I lost my teens to Harry Potter.

The rest of my life will be sacrificed to ASoIaF. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21st name day is coming. This July. <_<

When did this happen? It seems I lost my teens to Harry Potter.

The rest of my life will be sacrificed to ASoIaF. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol there are much worse ways to lose one's years! :D

I'm 27. And since I'm a political junkie, I use age thresholds in politics as benchmarks/milestones.

The youngest voting age USED to be in Iran at 15 (now I believe it's 16 in local elections in Germany) and the oldest is 25 in Uzbekistan.

The youngest age requirement for elected office is 18 mostly for local offices like mayors. The oldest age requirement to my knowledge is President of Singapore at 45.

Righit now I'm 27. Which means I'm old enough to be a US congressman (25) but too young to be a US senator (30).

What happens when I get past all the thresholds? I can no longer say I'm a young man because nobody can say I'm 'young and inexpirienced' for politics. I feel old as a politician!

I'm 27. And since I'm a political junkie, I use age thresholds in politics as benchmarks/milestones.

The youngest voting age USED to be in Iran at 15 (now I believe it's 16 in local elections in Germany) and the oldest is 25 in Uzbekistan.

The youngest age requirement for elected office is 18 mostly for local offices like mayors. The oldest age requirement to my knowledge is President of Singapore at 45.

Righit now I'm 27. Which means I'm old enough to be a US congressman (25) but too young to be a US senator (30).

What happens when I get past all the thresholds? I can no longer say I'm a young man because nobody can say I'm 'young and inexpirienced' for politics. I feel old as a politician!

You're too young to be the US President. (35)

Maybe you should do something useful for humanity instead of politics. Maybe something that requires basic research. (I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be a jerk; but I'm good at it.)

Archived