[TWoW Spoilers] The Winds of Winter - OUR PREDICTIONS -

I'm not of the opinion that syrio is jaqen so let me tell you the other options I see. Vary's wanted to speak to/higher a faceless man. Euron paid the fm with his dragon egg to kill his brother balon and now the fm want as much knowledge about dragons as possible. There were dragon bones in the reed keep, possibly the fm thought, perhaps correctly that there are also books related to dragons. Last replace my first option with littlefinger, he clearly has knowledge of the fm in GOT and its definitely possible that he has aquired a huge amount of wealth in his time as master of coin.

I do agree with you that Jaqen and Syrio are not the same. The problem I see with your theory is that FM haven't been Intelligence operatives, they exist / travel to "give the gift" or assassinate someone. So, I don't think that they would have a desire to learn more about dragons just because they accept a dragons egg as payment. It doesn't follow logically (from what I understand) and, because he is an assassin, there is still the bigger matter of why Jaqen is there in the first place. What information they do gather, like Arya's tasks as an apprentice in Braavos for the Kindly Man, was to sharpen observation skills for the purpose of using that to find the best way to kill a target.

I agree that Varys or Baylish could have had the money to hire a FM but we still don't know who they were sanctioned to assassinate. It appears to have been someone at he Wall since that was Jaqen's original destination. My guess is either Jon (because someone (Varys) found out that he really was a Targ and as such a threat to Aegon's (Faux-Aegon?) claim, or Maester Ameon (a Targ) because he might be a threat to Aegon's ascension to the Iron Throne because he would know that he is an imposter (even though he is blind). Come to think of it Ameon may be a good candidate since Jaqen could have discovered that he accompanied Sam to Oldtown which is why he detoured there instead of making it to the Wall. Just a theory buy it could fit if a thousand other planets align :)

Does anyone think that Blackfyre (ancestral sword of House Targareyan) will reappear somehow? I think Varys might have it given that he was a renowned thief over in the free cities. Also i think Aegon might be a Blackfyre. No real evidence to back this up. But in the Dunk and Egg novella the Blackfyre rebellion and aftermath is a very dominant theme. Granted the short stories take place years before the events in the series but I think Martin may be making sure we don't forget about it there by connecting the novellas with ASoFaI. Either that or I'm just reading too deep into this while waiting for the next book to come out.... Any thoughts?

Some of my predictions:

Jon Snow: he will survive, escape, and learn about his past. Sansa will gain control of Arryn Vale and aid him. Wildlings and night watch will fight each other, Bran will go deeper to the North, Melisandre will turn crazy after discovering that Rhllor and the dark god are the same, and the Wall will breach.

Dany: she will win Ghyscaria, Victarion will die. Her main foe, Euron, will be difficult to defeat and will kill some of her allies. She will come to Westeros when all seems lost.

Stannis: he will overcome Bolton, Davos will bring him Rickon, let Theon live. All goes well until a certain faceless girl murders him.

King´s Landing: There will be a big climax, Varys will die, Martell, Lannister and Greyjoy will slaughter some Tyrell, the Others will kill a lot of Martell and the sure to die Aegon. Another possibility, Jon Snow turns out to be Targaryen and Aegon doesn´t accept him, thus getting killed by him. Expect a Jaime vs Cersei.

Greyjoy: Asha will get the Iron Islands and help Dany in defeating Euron, Theon will kill Ramsay.

Hightower: Somebody will die. >:D Nah, seriously, I dun really know how this is going to develop.

Dany: someone will finally tell her (probably Tyrion) that her pops was completely mental and what really happened in the lead up to Robert's Rebellion. Hopefully she'll then stop being so whiney and accept the whole duty not a right thing... except I highly doubt that and she'll still carry on the whole 'fire and blood', 'usurpers dogs' thing. The moment she had a go at Ned she lost all respect in my eyes.

Stannis: Teams up with Manderly and owns the Freys in a climactic battle, the Manderly men return with Frey costumes and Stannis' sword. Shenanigans ensue.

Jon: wargs into Ghost then back into his healed body as per the prophecy, hopefully in the process Melisandre dies, as well as Selyse and people drop the whole Lord of Light thing because it's really starting to pee me off.

Cersei: Wins the trial by battle, but somehow Robert the Strong is revealed as ungregor. Shenanigans ensue.

And perhaps one Lord Reed finally makes an appearence, but I doubt it.

Without going into too much detail, I think AWOW ends with:

Dany landing on Westeros, leading a Dothraki khalasar, her Unsullied legion, a Greyjoy fleet, and her dragons (visualizing that gives me chills, BTW)

Arya finds out about this great army marching on Westeros, and, desperate to kill Cersei, decides to hitch a ride with them, against Izembaro's wishes

Brienne and Jaime unexpectedly run into Sansa

Jon Snow is resurrected (sorry I can't add more detail to that, there's so many variables!)

Cersei's trial and other political brouhaha are put on hold with the threat of the Others from the North and Dany's invasion from the East

Now that i have finished reading ADWD here is my first post and my predictions:

The Wall and Beyond:

Benjen in the Lands of Always Winter seen by Bran through a Weirwood , there he finds out interesting things about the life of the Others and see Benjen die.

Bran is becoming much more powerfull and can speak through ravens to Sam who has returned to the Wall in the last 200 pages of the book as master.

Hodor is a body for Bran so he can walk and fight and so on, however we will find out why Hodor only can say hodor.

Because of Jon getting killed at the Wall the NW fights with the Wildlings so Mel can exchange Jon's body with one of the wights in the ice cell making it look like Jon. The false body is beeing burned and Mel tries to revive Jon, because she finally realizes that Jon is Azor Ahai. But Jon isnt Jon anymore but Ghost she cant revive him until Ghost comes into the room. She then tries to revive him again and he comes alive again, while Mel is nearl dead. However Jon still has cold blue eyes and is completly cold, but then he kills Mel with Longclaw he truely is AA.

Later in the book the Wall breaks while the Others are invading Westeros( Maybe last chapter as cliffhanger)

The North:

I completly agree with Dysun, but i have something to add about Rickon:

Rickon is on Skagos with Osha growing up at some lord ( I dont believe the Skagosi are truely cannibals but they ate humans a long time ago in a cold winter and they spread the tale so they could live in peace. They will be likely to the Ironborns( calling themselves Stoneborns) but wilder) When Davos arrives thousands of Skagosi warriors and some giants living in the north of Skagos head for Winterfell, because Skagos isnt shielded by the wall and dont have enough food for a long winter=hope for better conditions on mainland)

The Vale:

Robin will die through to much medication

Sansa will marry Harry the Heir and then kill LF because she is now a "player" and realizes that LF is dangerous

The Vale will help the North against the Freys and will eventually free the Riverland

King's Landing:

Cersei will win the trial, rule again, because Varys want that she weakens the realm more and more. She gets killed by Jaime, because she nearly destroyed all power of the Lannisters

Arya:

Learns more about the FM and becomes one. Then she should kill her undead mother but realizes that she isnt no one but Arya Stark so her mother stay alive. She finds Nymeria and want to complete her deathlist+kill the freys because of Red Wedding (she only kills Lord Walder Frey because the rest is dead thanks to Stannis+Manderly+North

Dany:

She wins the fights at Slavers Bay with a big Khalasar+Unsullied+Sellswords+Dragons, but heads to east, because there are to few ships to take her people to Westeros left at Slavers Bay. She will reach Casterly Rock in her last chapter with Tyrion at her side

Tyrion:

He does many awesome badass things+saying cool things+winning at Cyvasse+ still wonders "where whores go"

I'll give it a shot...

(possibly influenced by some theories I've read)

1. Dany

Dany's forces will win the Battle of Mereen, but she will leave the place in someone else's hands (Hizdahr, maybe? Unless if he gets executed for trying to poison Dany). She will journey to Asshai. (Remember, Quaithe's words?)

2. Jon

Jon will die. Melisandre resurrect him, much like what Thoros of Myr did to Lord Beric. The red star will probably be Melisandre, and when she bleeds Jon will be reborn as Azor Ahai. He will kill her with his sword and as a result, his sword will end up in flames, becoming Lightbringer. This will be the third time the sword will be remade, by the way, like Azor Ahai's story (first: Mormont bear; second: direwolf for Jon; third: Melisandre's blood/life force). Actually, I'm not sure if this is what I want to happen. P.S. Nothing will be revealed of his parentage, that will be for the last book. IMO

3. Benjen

It will be revealed that he is actually Coldhands. He died, but warged into an elk. His body got resurrected as a wight by the White Walkers but he eventually gained control of it again by warging into it. He will journey way up north and be in constant communication with Bran.

4. Davos

Davos will arrive in Skagos but will have some adventures there before finding Rickon, Osha, and Shaggydog.

5. Stannis

The battle of Winterfell will be concluded with Stannis' forces winning and the Manderlys allying with him.

6. Arya

Arya will meet Justin Massey and Jeyne Poole in Braavos and get updated on the news, especially at Winterfell (Jeyne Poole posing as Arya, the upcoming battle) but will continue to serve HoBaW. Massey and Jeyne will not know that she is Arya, and Arya will not go home with them. She will somehow find some way to pass a message to Jon, like maybe asking Massey to give Needle to the Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. Jon, being dead and not the Lord Commander anymore, will not get the message directly but will know about it. He will go to Braavos to find her, as he cannot stay at Castle Black, having been just recently assassinated. LOL I think I'm a bit far off now.

7. Sansa

Sansa will learn some scheming from Littlefinger. She will start scheming of her own to get rid of Littlefinger, while pretending to be the innocent girl.

8. Tyrion/Theon/Etc....

I'm still thinking... lol

Lastly, it will be revealed that the series will not end in the seventh book. LOL

Well WoW's main job is to set the stage for ADoS so while it will resolve a few plot points it mostly sets the pieces up for the end game. (yes, it was all about cyvasse)

Dany will be revealed as the Stallion Who Mounts the World and will lead the khalisar against the armies besieging Mereen. Following the plea brought by Tyrion she will head for Volantis after freeing the rest of the slaves in slavers bay. SHe makes Tyrion her advisor.

Victorian will use the horn to capture one or two of the dragons remaining in Merreen. Using them he tries to take Westeros for himself.

Davos will find Rickon and Osha and will return White Harbor.

Stannis, Manderly and Mance will defeat the Boltons and word of Rickon being alive will rally the North to Stannis. Rickon will be betrothed to Manderly's fiesty grand daughter Wylla (and how Ironic that there will actiually be a Wylla Stark)

Jaime will be brought before Lady Stoneheart. He will repay his debt to her (for failing to return the girls) by helping her destroy the Freys. This may either happen at Riverrun or on the way there.

Arya will also get her revenge against the Freys, acting thru Nymeria and her pack. Following the destruction of the Freys and word that Rickon is the Stark in Winterfell,, UnCat will be no more and Arya will return to Westeros.

Jon will survive the attempt on his life and will rally the NW and the Wildlings to defend the realm against the approach Others.

Aegon will continue his attacks on the Stormlands and Cersei will rue the day she alienated the Tyrells. Aegon will try and bring Dorne and Highgarden to his cause (I dont get the Arianne betrothal because Elia is his mother) Why cant Aegon marry Margery like everyone else??? Personally I like this better as Margery would marry the king for the ungteenth time only to find out Aegon is not the King.

Cersie will survive the charges against her and set aside Margery's marriage but Tammon will somehow die, leaving her a lone in KL.

Bran will continue to learn to be a green seer and will uncover many of the secrets of the books. Jojen will somehow give his life for Bran.

Elayne will marry Harry the heir and Robert Aryn will have an accident (too much sweet milk?)

The book will end with the Others attacking the wall and Victarian attacking in the south.

ADoS

Begins with Stannis and the North coming to aid Jon and the battle to save Westeros.

Jaime (hopefully with Brienne but maybe she dies) returns to KL to deal with Cersei.

As Victarian attacks King's Landing, Aegon and his allies oppose him.

Sansa turns on Littlefinger and she and her husband brings the Knights of the Vale into the fight.

Arya returns to complete her list and prolly a much larger roll as well.

Bran wargs the dragon(s) controlled by Victarion and he is defeated.

As the Others continue to sweep south, Aegon join the defense of Westeros.

Dany arrives with her host and dragon.

Sam shows up from Oldtown with those Valyrian candles made from obsedian which arent really candles at all.

The Others r defeated and Spring returns.

The two or three survivors live happily ever after.

Here we go:

The Wall & Beyond: JON SNOW isn't dead, though terribly wounded. He is passed off as dead, but heals up just in time to be helped away from The Wall, which is crumbling under assault from The Others. The Wall falls, but not before Jon, Mel, and a few other important characters from Castle Black flee southwards. Bran sees this happening through his abilities and develops the ability to communicate (crudely) the message to Stannis, Theon, & co.

The North: STANNIS will crush the Frey host with the help of the Manderlys. The Manderly's next move is to admit Stannis' forces to WF via the trojan horse maneuver, with many Stannis supporters dressed in Frey clothing. The ruse works and Stannis takes WF & kills Roose Bolton. However, this happens after Ramsay leaves with a host to march upon the Wall to retrieve his Reek and his wife. The remnants of Castle Black head to White Harbor instead of WF (Mel sees it in her fires) and they avoid a face-to-face meeting with Ramsay. Instead, the Bolton foolishly charges right up to Castle Black only to confront The Others (jokes on him). Davos returns to White Harbor with Rickon in tow and the entire north declares for Rickon...though they have more pressing matters to their north to keep them occupied.

The Riverlands: BRIENNE leads Jaimie to UnCat, and proceeds to sacrifice herself for the life of Jaimie. Moved by this act, Jaimie becomes completely driven to lead a loyal and honorable life for the rest of his days. His first task is to complete Brienne's mission and find Sansa. He stumbles upon the Blackfish and the Hound at some point during his journey and they form a most unlikely trio.

The Vale: LITTLEFINGER's plan to use Sansa is falling into place well. Sweet Robin dies a sweet death (about time) thanks to excessive exposure and over medication. Though Sansa hated Robin at first, she grew close to him as her time as Alayne continued. She blames Littlefinger for Robin's death, though has no real idea on how to exact her revenge. Sansa cannot dispatch of Littlefinger just yet, but near the end of the book she discovers a small band of outriders in search of a highborn maid with auburn hair.

King's Landing: CERSEI returns as Queen Reagent and foolisly plays into Varys' invisible hands. I like the idea of UnGregor taking out Lancel, so lets go with that. Cersei continues to drive a wedge between the Lannisters and the Tyrells. Margaery is championed by an unscathed Loras, but Highgarden is in serious peril from Euron on one side and Aegon/Dorn on another. Though Cersei hates Dorn (Myrcella is announced to be dead), she decides that she should let her enemies fight amongst themselves before the throne gets involved. This proves to be a fatal error, but possibly not in this book.

Across the Narrow Sea: ARYA continues her assassin training. Using her ability to warg into common town animals (namely stray cats), she proves herself a very dangerous assassin indeed. Arya continues to have wolf dreams and decides to leave the House of Black & White to complete her offering to the god of many faces. She leaves for Westeros, in part to exact her revenge, in part to find out about her remaining family, and in part to reunite with Nymeria.

Oldtown: SAM continues his training to become a maester, but decides he cannot finish. He discovers a very old book with some very interesting writings about The Others, Dragons, and The Citadel. Sam decides he must leave The Citadel as soon as possible and somehow make his way back to Jon to warn/inform him. He is accompanied by Gilly and an apprentice named Pate, who was so helpful in securing the ancient book for Sam.

Slaver's Bay: DANY is able to secure a new Khalasar to her side, and along with her unsullied and sellsword legions, she wipes out the Yunkai. Victarion's Ironfleet smashes the slaver fleet surrounding Mereen. Somehow Victarion dies in his raid. Whether he dies trying to steal Dany's dragons or something else, I think Victarion is done for...because he certainly doesn't seem to be the kind of guy to bend the knee to a woman...even one with dragons. After their captain dies, the rest of the iron fleet belongs to Dany. Tyrion is presented to Dany as a gift. He cleverly explain's his worth to her and informs her of another "dragon" currently conquering Westeros. Dany also accepts Jorah Mormont back into her service. Daario turns out to be closely associated with the Harpies and is burned along with Dany's former husband and many other grand masters in Mereen. Dany leaves the city a smoldering ruin, determined not to be bogged down again she returns to Westeros...but first a pit-stop in Pentos...

Prologue: The Blackfish

Epilogue: Illiryio

Fun game, here's my checklist:

Jon Snow - not dead, Howland Reed makes an appearance and we learn about Jon Snow's parentage, though he does not just yet. The others begin their assault on the wall, it doesn't go well for the nights watch. Perhaps the Horn of Winter is blown? Somehow the Wall falls and the remnants of the NW retreat hurriedly towards Winterfell.

Stannis - Davos finds Rickon and Stannis out maneuvers the foolish Frey attack that is headed his way. The Manderlys have always been Stark supporters and they turn on the Boltons. Theon dies exacting revenge on Ramsay. Stannis wins the bulk of the Northern support who rally behind Rickon's reappearance. But the next march is where...to the Twins or back north to the Wall?

LF & Sansa - LF's creepiness becomes more and more unbearable for Sansa now that he does not have to mask his behavior from his wife. The Vale distrusts LF and looks for a reason to rally against him. The Blackfish makes an appearance with a very large monk. Before his plans crumble upon him, LF unhatches a hasty, desperate plan that is thwarted by Sansa. The large monk is revealed to be ex-Hound Sandor Clegane who vouches his life to Sansa's well being. Jamie and Brienne also arrive in the Vale after to find Sansa.

Dany - I'm unsure what happens when the horn is blown. Somehow it seems like a huge trick by Euron where Vic will meet an untimely demise. Dany arrives in Mereen with Drogon and a host of dothraki & proceeds to smash the remaining seige forces around Mereen that Vic & Co hasn't taken care of already. Tyrion reveals himself to Dany & Selmy. The remaining ironborn (possibly w/o Vic?) are conscripted into Dany's army, which loads up (dothraki riders, unsullied, ironborn, sellswords, and 1 very irritable dragon) and heads across the sea...probably to the end of the book.

Euron - continues to raid the Reach. Loras & Co feint a siege upon Dragonstone in order to double back unseen and defend their homes, to their demise. Euron reveals himself to be a very clever and capable battle commander (he may or may not have a tentative grasp on 2 dragons too). The Tyrell power is starting to resemble the Lannister power, getting worked over thanks to their lust for power and over-reaching. Aegon continues to win in the stormlands, the reach and arbor are in trouble from Euron, and Dorne declares for Aegon (perhaps in secret).

Sam - discovers some old book in Oldtown that tells about the Others' supposed origin and how they attack. Its coming soon and he needs to rush back up north to deliver his knowledge to the wall.

Arya - continues to struggle with her identity, kills some more people, but begins to feel the need to head back to westeros in order to clean her own personal checklist. She accepts an assignment, and heads back.

Varys - continues to pit one side against another in KL. He effectively sets the Lannisters an Tyrells against each other (though it didn't take much to accomplish this), but he fears his reign in KL may be coming to an end should anyone but Aegon take the city. Euron certainly wouldn't be supportive of his "advice," and Dany has Barristan Selmy with her, who also dislikes Varys. Stannis hates the eunuch, but Tyrion might be supportive of him since Varys was forced into helping Tyrion escape.

Book ends with no wars settled, Dany either on her way to or just arriving in Westeros, Jon still unaware of his parentage, Roose Bolton still alive but Ramsay dead, the great southern houses in shambles, the Others still on the march, and Tyrion sill unaware of where whores go.

Fun game, here's my checklist:

Jon Snow - not dead, Howland Reed makes an appearance and we learn about Jon Snow's parentage, though he does not just yet. The others begin their assault on the wall, it doesn't go well for the nights watch. Perhaps the Horn of Winter is blown? Somehow the Wall falls and the remnants of the NW retreat hurriedly towards Winterfell.

Stannis - Davos finds Rickon and Stannis out maneuvers the foolish Frey attack that is headed his way. The Manderlys have always been Stark supporters and they turn on the Boltons. Theon dies exacting revenge on Ramsay. Stannis wins the bulk of the Northern support who rally behind Rickon's reappearance. But the next march is where...to the Twins or back north to the Wall?

LF & Sansa - LF's creepiness becomes more and more unbearable for Sansa now that he does not have to mask his behavior from his wife. The Vale distrusts LF and looks for a reason to rally against him. The Blackfish makes an appearance with a very large monk. Before his plans crumble upon him, LF unhatches a hasty, desperate plan that is thwarted by Sansa. The large monk is revealed to be ex-Hound Sandor Clegane who vouches his life to Sansa's well being. Jamie and Brienne also arrive in the Vale after to find Sansa.

Dany - I'm unsure what happens when the horn is blown. Somehow it seems like a huge trick by Euron where Vic will meet an untimely demise. Dany arrives in Mereen with Drogon and a host of dothraki & proceeds to smash the remaining seige forces around Mereen that Vic & Co hasn't taken care of already. Tyrion reveals himself to Dany & Selmy. The remaining ironborn (possibly w/o Vic?) are conscripted into Dany's army, which loads up (dothraki riders, unsullied, ironborn, sellswords, and 1 very irritable dragon) and heads across the sea...probably to the end of the book.

Euron - continues to raid the Reach. Loras & Co feint a siege upon Dragonstone in order to double back unseen and defend their homes, to their demise. Euron reveals himself to be a very clever and capable battle commander (he may or may not have a tentative grasp on 2 dragons too). The Tyrell power is starting to resemble the Lannister power, getting worked over thanks to their lust for power and over-reaching. Aegon continues to win in the stormlands, the reach and arbor are in trouble from Euron, and Dorne declares for Aegon (perhaps in secret).

Sam - discovers some old book in Oldtown that tells about the Others' supposed origin and how they attack. Its coming soon and he needs to rush back up north to deliver his knowledge to the wall.

Arya - continues to struggle with her identity, kills some more people, but begins to feel the need to head back to westeros in order to clean her own personal checklist. She accepts an assignment, and heads back.

Varys - continues to pit one side against another in KL. He effectively sets the Lannisters an Tyrells against each other (though it didn't take much to accomplish this), but he fears his reign in KL may be coming to an end should anyone but Aegon take the city. Euron certainly wouldn't be supportive of his "advice," and Dany has Barristan Selmy with her, who also dislikes Varys. Stannis hates the eunuch, but Tyrion might be supportive of him since Varys was forced into helping Tyrion escape.

Book ends with no wars settled, Dany either on her way to or just arriving in Westeros, Jon still unaware of his parentage, Roose Bolton still alive but Ramsay dead, the great southern houses in shambles, the Others still on the march, and Tyrion sill unaware of where whores go.

It would be cool to have Sam and if my guess is correct, Jaqen team up and head to the wall to help not dead Jon handle the others

How I see major storylines and characters by the end of WOW.

John Snow: Will warg into Ghost for the first chapter or so before being resurected by Mel. He will be glamoured to look like Davos, using the back of his finger tips, and lead the wilding army against Bolten and the Freys. The real Davos will return with Rickon and Rickon will be sent to foster with Howland Reed along with John. The book ends with Rickon and Davos-John being sent to Reed where in the 7th book John will learn about his past and accept his destiny.

Dany: Will return to Meeran with a Dothraki army, will uncover her husband was the Harpyee and he will be killed in trial by combat by Barriston the Bold, Barriston himself eventually dying of injuries sustained in the battle. The Iron Island attack will end when Victorian meets Dany and they marry and unite over their distain for the 7 kingdoms. Their story ends with Dany's dragon flying her to Westros while the Iron fleet transports the Unsullied and Dothraki by boat. The other two dragons don't appear, except for small forshadowin of them seen heading to their new masters.

Tyrion: Sows desention amongst the sell-swords and evetually causes all out mutiny. This makes Jorah Morment the new head of the company and they unite the remaining sell sword forces to Dany's side. He becomes one of Dany's confidonts with his information on the remaining players in the 7 kingdoms.

Arya: Does not run into any other established characters in this book. She continues to train as a faceless man. Her story ends with an assignment to go to Westros and kill Euron Greyjoy.

Prolog: New character, a Red priest willing to sacrifice his life for the Lord of Light.

Epilog: Varys, killed by Little Finger.

Sansa: I do not feel she will marry Harry, this is false forshadowing. Sansa will be rescued from LF by the Hound who was redeemed by Sansa during their meeting in Book 2. Sansa will Stay with her husband, Tyrion, who will eventually become lord of casterly rock. This will unite the Lannisters and Starks. Little Finger will marry Harry to Arienne, tying Dorne and the Vale together, the only 2 remaining powers in the 7 kingdoms not affected by the war of 5 kings.

Dead: Cersi flees Kings Landing after winning trial by combat, Strong vs. Lancel. Takes Tommen to Casterly rock after she is reunited with Myrcella. Strong is found to be Clegan and is finally killed by the sand snakes. The sand snakes undermine the Tyrells who hav e taken control of the throne. Cersi Is shot with a crossbow, given to Sansa by Tyrion. They pull the trigger together.

Dead: Aegon killed by grey-scale. This leads all major characters united behind Dany as the book ends and the Wall falls thanks to Crow's Eye. He is able to control the whites do to his magic.

The North: United under Stannis and Rickon. Stannis realizes that he must use his forces to help fight the white army and that if everyone keeps fighting each other they will all perish.

Jamie/Brienne: Trial by combat, Brienne forces Jamie to kill her, is resurected by the red priest and Gendry help the 2 escape to Highgarden. When Cersi flees Kings landing Jamie is taken prisoner and Brienne helps him escape. There story ends with them encountering Samwell in Oldtown.

Other Notes: Robs wife is pregnet with his heir. She is being protected by the Blackfish, who is a point of view character in this book. They hide at Bear Island.

Robert Arryn is killed by LF.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe the following predictions wont exactly happen in WoW, but still here they are. I apologize if someone else already posted anything similar but i recently joined this boards and its physically impossible to read everything that was written.

I see an epilogue where all the major houses suffer horribly by the ongoing war and invasion of the Others and at the end are ruled by Cripples, Bastards and Broken things. It seems to me that GRRM is setting everything in this direction very carefully.

1. Stark: Bran - cripple /Jon - bastard (maybe even Rickon will have some kind of accident by the end from the adventure at Skagos or later on)

2. Tully: Blackfish - rumored homosexual

3. Lanister: Tyrion - dwarf

4. Arryn: Robert - broken by sickness/Harry (already has two bastards and i would guess at least one is a son)

5. Baratheon: Gendry - bastard/Edric Storm - bastard

6. Tyrell: Willas - cripple/Loras - homosexual

7. Greyjoy: Theon - broken

8. Martell: One of the Sand Snakes

9. Crownlands: Tommen - bastard/Myrcela - bastard and broken/Daeneris - unfertile/Aegon - pretender from a bastard Targaryen line

At the end, all the lineages will be seen as unpure and after the common threat of the Others, which will bring the realm to fight side by side, i expect that completely new order will rise and probably there wont be a king anymore (or just titular) but a government consisted of the most prudent and capable people to look after the realm together.

The BWB and the Blackfish will butcher Freys an Lannisters at a Second Red Wedding.

The Ned-Dayne contigent of the BWB will also plan to free Edmure, but their plan will fail due to the secret betrayal of their ally Littlefinger, who has been funding them for a while.

Edmure will die in the course of that failed rescue attempt due to Littlefinger's meddling.

LF will come out of this smelling like roses, still allied to the BWB and the Blackfish, take his seat in Harrenhal and reveal Sansa as the true heir of Riverrun.

The Lannisters won't be able to do anything about it, because at this point they won't have anyone left to deal with the problem. (Cersei either dead or retreated to Casterly Rock after things went wrong in her Trial of Combat; Jaime under the control of the UnCat segment of the BWB)

The Tyrells will be too busy dealing with the Ironborn and Aegon.

Randyl Tarly in Maidenpool and Bonnifer Hastley with his Holy Hundred will declare for Aegon.

LF will convince Sansa and the Blackfish to declare for Aegon as well and start to broker a new marriage contract. He'll have some dirt on Yarys (maybe he knows that Aegon is actually a Blackfyre, that would ruin things with JC), so Vary's will at least pretend to go along for a while.

Aegon will probably still hold out for Dany.

Arya will be sent to Old Town to go train with Jaquen and find out a lot of stuff about the Citadel-Anti-Dragon-plot.

She'll have some interaction with Sam.

Old Town gets attacked by Euron with a kraken.

Jon wargs into Ghost, to save his spirit and by instinct or some Bran message knows to head for the Heart Tree where Stannis is planning to behead Theon. Bran makes an appearance at the heart tree showing his powers and Jon wargs into a weak Stannis. Jon and the Manderly's defeat the Freys by the lake and with the help of the hooded man (Blackfish), enter Winterfell and take it. Bran finds out the past about Jon and tells him he is the son of Arthur Dayne/Lyanna. Lyanna is still alive and is actually Lemore.

Theon kills Ramsay and refinds himself. Then with Asha they call another Kingsmoot, but Euron is nowhere to be found. Aaron Greyjoy helps, but is killed by Euron somehow.

Davos finds Rickon and brings him to Stannis AKA Jon, where Jon sends him to rescue the wildings.

I stole this, but I like it... "Arya - runs into Justin Massey in one of her disguises, learns of "Arya's" marriage. Quits her training, returns (still disguised) with Massey to find out the truth.

Bran, after helping to retake Winterfell looks through his tree to help Jon AKA Stannis.

Dany returns to Mereen with her new Khalasar and with the Stormcrows and Vicatarion crush their enemies. Dany kills Hizdahr, feeding him to Drogon. Victarion gains control of a dragon, only to lose it and Dany to Euron, who is disguised somewhere makes an appearance and marries Dany himself. Barristan is killed in the battle, but Tyrion gives Dany great advise and becomes her hand.... interestingly bc Arys/Tywin. Dany/Euron/Tyrion/Jorah/Dornish head to Westeros.

Cersei wins her trial and commands Mace Tyrell to win back the Stormlands, but secretly attempts to marry Aegon to Myrcella.

Jamie is brought to unCat and agrees to help her get revenge on the Freys. Jamie offers to marry a Frey, but at the Wedding helps the BWOB into the Crossing and they murder all of the Freys. Brienne is killed and Cat, having gotten revenge gives up her undeadness to revive Brienne. Thoros heals Jamie's hand and Jamie decides to return to King's Landing to kill Cersei/Tommen. - Once he does this he becomes AA.

Connington and Aegon defeat the Tyrells and make a pact with Dorne, and a secret pact with Cersei. Unfortunately Connington's disease "grey scale" spreads. Aegon finds out about the grey scale and has Connington killed, but it's too late. Arianne is infected and returns to Dorne. Aegon is a false Targ... not sure how... maybe the son of Rhaegar and Ashara or Ned/Ashara... lots of confusing baby switching.

Sansa's identity is revealed as she marries Harry. Rickon is reinstated in Winterfell. Sick Robin dies at the hands of LF, which Sansa finds disgusting, so she tricks LF into bed and kills him.

Sam discovers a bunch of crazy shit and finds out what Jaquen is up to. Then heads back to the wall where the Nights Watch is all but destroyed. Stannis AKA Jon's men are all that remain.

Dany lands at Westeros.

The wall falls.

from Raggin:

The kindly man does not seem to know who Jaqen is when Arya mentions his name in Feast. Maybe because Jaqen is an assumed name and identity. But I am pretty sure the kindly man knows where Arya came from and which FM would have had a chance to come in contact with her. maybe Jaqen has gone rogue? Again seems unlikely.

I have the same thoughts about Jaqen and also that he =Syrio. It's a long shot but it is probable. Anything can happen in this world. And it would make an interesting parallel with Arya.

I don't think that Jaqen will be revealed to be Syrio. GRRM has stated that readers must "draw their own conclusions" from Syrio's last scene, and that is that he was faced by several armed knights with only a wooden sword to defend himself. I think his death was meant to be one of those things in the first book that bring the younger characters out of childhood and into adulthood. His coming back would undermine that.

I'm not even going to try to predict. There are just too many things happening by the end of ADwD, and they all affect eachother. There must be a million possibilities. You could predict the outcome of the Battles of Ice and Fire, but after that's beyond guessing. TWoW will be even crazier than ASoS.

Amen for that, brother.

Archived