Dany will Fail: Here's Why.

Bee Diddie

This was not meant to turn into a childish game of "Everything girls can do boys can do better!" Kittyhat what are you still doing

here? I thought this was a troll thread? You're not very smart are you?

If your ambition was to appear on everyone's 'ignore' list, then I agree that using the venerable "you stoopid" argument is just the way to achieve it. I for one am granting your wish right now, and won't be surprised one bit if moderators make your dream come true globally.

Wow, I love this thread :) Not the topic, but how strong people are in defying the utter bullshit created in the first post.

Alot of the comments on this thread are likely from women, and we're having no trouble in kicking Bee Diddie's ass it would seem.

Those cards are meant to be mere props to how the rest of the game is played and as such are an excellent representation of women in ASoIaF. Just as women in that time mattered only during certain occasions and for certain tasks-wedding, bedding and birthing-so too the Chance cards are only important when a player is forcee to pick them up. However just like women in the Middle Ages, for the brief amount of time that they matter to the players, the cards may change the whole course of the game.

The property cards represent serfs and are a whole different topic.

I would look for a "love button" for this post but I heard GRRM had it mutilated.

Wow, I love this thread :) Not the topic, but how strong people are in defying the utter bullshit created in the first post.

Alot of the comments on this thread are likely from women, and we're having no trouble in kicking Bee Diddie's ass it would seem.

Actually, quite a few are from men, including my own, hehehehe. I do see the worth of this post, because it helps the community as a whole state its positions about key aspects of social interaction, openness and the ability to see beyond one's nose. I've always found it weird that a person who reads fantasy could have such short vision of things like this guy has, but well... D.R.

This was not meant to turn into a childish game of "Everything girls can do boys can do better!"

Funny, because it seems like that's what it was from the start.

Kittyhat what are you still doing here?

Answering stupid questions.

You're not very smart are you?

Oh you. Others here have tried to get to me by insulting me personally, and it's never worked before. What makes you think you can do any better?

In a way you're right, though, in spite of everything. Apparently, I'm now also feeding the troll. Alas, more fool me.

Archived