DC area, 8/7-8/10

Sounds good to me as well, though neither Kay nor I do the dancing thing (at least I'm fairly sure she doesn't).

Lets plan to meet at one of those places and stay there from 6:30 - 7:30 and then we can move on if we'd like once everyone or most are assembled.

I'd recommend Public Bar because there are few phrases better then "rooftop bar". The first floor is a resturaunt, and the second floor is an ultra modern, kinda soulless sports bar, but the roof has character. Also the Big Hunt can be super-crowded in the hours immediately after work but usually clears out nicely by around 7:30.

Ok so the plan is to start at Public Bar - make sure we are there until at least 7:30, and then make group decisions about the rest of the evening. Kelli and I should be in the area by 6:30. PM me if you need my number. Also if you are coming from VA and need a ride, let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who needs my number email to kclausen01@gmail and I'll get that quicker than contact here, if you're coming later I'm a good bet to ask our location because I'll definitely be sober.

Was great seeing some BWB folks for the first time in a long while. And while I'm not drunk per say, let me just say that I'm very glad I'm able to telecommute tomorrow.

Archived