Calgary - 2nd Time's the Charm!

Pax!!! Good to hear from you!! :)

OK, some not so great news, I might not be able to make it. :( :( :(

The place where we were going to stay is no longer available. We were planning to stay at a good friends' place and hubby was going to stay there and look after BWS while I had myself a fine ol' time with you lovely people. But that's no longer an option. I MAY just come down by myself (hubby really doesn't wanna come anyways :rolleyes: which is not helping) but I dunno if I'm ready for that yet. FFS.

I would say i understand, but i'm a gnome, so i don't.

Hope you can attend. The one piece of wisdom that i can impart from friends with kids, is that you'll get over the seperation anxiety. Then you'll start looking for an oppurtunity to take a break. So take a break with us, when you can.

But again, i own a cat. So i'm really not a font of wisdom.

It's looking more and more like I WILL be coming! BWS seems to be over whatever was bothering him, so I'm just gonna suck it up and take that break.Yay!

ETA: btw, for my FB pals please do not menttion this on my timeline, I am also blowing off a wedding... heh.

(that sounds worse than it is, I have no idea why I was even invited to the damn thing, we are barely friends)

It's looking more and more like I WILL be coming! BWS seems to be over whatever was bothering him, so I'm just gonna suck it up and take that break.Yay!

ETA: btw, for my FB pals please do not menttion this on my timeline, I am also blowing off a wedding... heh.

(that sounds worse than it is, I have no idea why I was even invited to the damn thing, we are barely friends)

I am going to get you so hammered! Haha. Skipped a wedding, nice one. Don't mention that its a barely friend, say it was your brothers wedding to someone famous and then you'll impress the shit out of everyone. Say your brother was marrying the queen.

Nice, K! :)

Insofar as pictures, Bird, it will be utter ruin and burnination to whomever snaps a photo of me and posts it here or on Facebook. If one happens to sneak through... I'm the ugly wallflower with the horrible toupee in the Hawaiian print shirt.

I finally did it. I finally ran out of likes! (Both JHEORDI & Arthmail - I owe your posts likes).

SWS!!!! Hooray!!!!!! I even put new sheets on the guest bed for you, my friend - totally better than some silly wedding. And Arthmail doesn't realize it's you who's going to get HIM so hammered!

FB - we will only take pictures with permission. (Or when the others are passed out from drinking too much and we position them in very compromising poses)

JHEORDI, love, are you sure you're ready for this? 12 years on the board, and you're actually going to meet real boarders in real life. It's ok, we'll be gentle. :grouphug:

Monday - just remember - you asked for this!

Can't wait to see you all tomorrow.

JHEORDI, love, are you sure you're ready for this? 12 years on the board, and you're actually going to meet real boarders in real life. It's ok, we'll be gentle. :grouphug:

I'm going to treat you like a rented mule.

Archived