Cersei's Champion? Totes Gregor right? But whos head?

Phlat_brim_king

Sorry if this is a repeat, new here and havent found a search feature. That and didnt wanna go back 465 pages.

So we know qyburn was a sick muthertrucker with his "research". And that he was making a champion for cersei b4 she was pimp slapped by her own stupid decision to militarize the faith. when she is finally released we got this new KG that has supposedly taken a vow of silence.

Its gotta be gregors body right? But whose head is it? Was the Vipers body sent back to dorne(only read the books once in the process of a reread)? That would be my choice if i was some sicko making frankenstiens monster.

If not who?

Also where did qyburn get the magic to reanimate the dead?

It is possible that he has no head and that Gregor's real skull was sent to Dorne. Or it is possible that the skull that was sent to Dorne was a fake.

For me, it is a 50/50 thing, I can't pick it. I do think that it is suspicious, though, that it was a bare, clean skull that was sent to Dorne and not a pickled head nor a head preserved in tar.

It's Robbert B.'s head-in death he shall be the husband he should've been.

Well qyburn could preserve clegane's body. but not roberts head. its it some burial chamber and decayed, ya know? the smell? gotta be a newer head, i think.

As far as the no head theory? how would the helmet stay on? thayers a head on those shoulders. But whose?

As far as the body goes everyone is in basic agreement that its clegane right?

Like i siad im new here. None of my freinds really read, so this is the 1st time ive had to spew my theories. At one point i thougt i was a genuis for coming up with R+L=J on my own but i guess its kinda a known fact. So consider this my intro thread! Glad i finally have some peeps to discuss this with other than my friends watching a tv show that doesnt follow the book! :cheers:

I think the head sent to dorne was a fake and he has his own head, this is fantasy I know but grrm keeps things serious.

Its prolly a pretty distinctive head? did they have giants heads laying around? its gotta be groegors head otherwise it woulda raised a lotta eyebrows, imo.

Sorry if this is a repeat, new here and havent found a search feature. That and didnt wanna go back 465 pages.

No idea on the head but the search feature is on the top right corner of every page. It's the big text box with the word search in it.

Well qyburn could preserve clegane's body. but not roberts head. its it some burial chamber and decayed, ya know? the smell? gotta be a newer head, i think.

As far as the no head theory? how would the helmet stay on? thayers a head on those shoulders. But whose?

As far as the body goes everyone is in basic agreement that its clegane right?

Like i siad im new here. None of my freinds really read, so this is the 1st time ive had to spew my theories. At one point i thougt i was a genuis for coming up with R+L=J on my own but i guess its kinda a known fact. So consider this my intro thread! Glad i finally have some peeps to discuss this with other than my friends watching a tv show that doesnt follow the book! :cheers:

Welcome! :grouphug:

It's King Bob's skull, hence why the helmet is always closed.

It is possible that he has no head and that Gregor's real skull was sent to Dorne. Or it is possible that the skull that was sent to Dorne was a fake.

For me, it is a 50/50 thing, I can't pick it. I do think that it is suspicious, though, that it was a bare, clean skull that was sent to Dorne and not a pickled head nor a head preserved in tar.

I think it is Penny's brother's head (the jousting Dwarf). IIRC Qyburn was already there when the heads began showing up from dwarves. I think it would be really interesting also in lieu of the whole volonquar prophesy. Although, I think the hole in that story is not all of her children have received their "golden shrouds" yet....

I think it is Penny's brother's head (the jousting Dwarf). IIRC Qyburn was already there when the heads began showing up from dwarves. I think it would be really interesting also in lieu of the whole volonquar prophesy. Although, I think the hole in that story is not all of her children have received their "golden shrouds" yet....

Yah hes gotta big dome but the facail features would look rite on an eight foot tall dude? i think the sent the right head.

As far as robert his head is almost a year old if not older. it would stank! unless its just a skull? if it is just a skull how would qyburn be able to fuse it with actual human tissue?

Also where did qyburn get the reancarnation magic?

I think he has either no head or someone else's head. In my sick twisted mind, I kind of want him to have Falyse Stokeworth's head.

I mean, he's a zombie, so I'm not going to try and bring logic to this, but how would he "work" without a head? Wouldn't his helmet fall off?

Ack there's a theory that he has Robb Stark's head. If it's true I don't even know what I'll do with myself. In all likelyhood, though, he just has a random person's head, or the skull they sent down to Dorne was someone else's.

No idea on the head but the search feature is on the top right corner of every page. It's the big text box with the word search in it.

You talking bout the search site google? i was looking for a search forum tab. that way i dont start repetitive topics. that button searches the entire website for key words not the forum? or am i missing someting?

I think the skull they send to Dorne was the real deal, since it would be pretty hard to find an equally big skull. He could've used any skull lying around to make something standing from his shoulders so the helm wouldn't fall off. Or the helm could be attached to the rest of the platemail so it wouldn't fall off.

BTW I don't think it really matters which skull he used, or if he even used one. It's just about an undead mountain

Archived