THE MOST HATED?

Spotted Cat

You rang?

Are you a Walder Frey fan?

Well, that didn't take long.

I'm breaking out my bingo cards. They're going to get used, I just know it.

Sansa catches some hate, but there are quite a few Sansa diehards.

Dany has her fans, but a lot more haters I'd say. Then your obvious Ramsay, Gregor etc.

If you go in to a hate thread for Cat/Dany/Sasa, the trend is always the same. You have a few people defending but the vast majority of posts are on how much they hate the character. Cersei is a bit different. Even her supporters tend to not like her much and recognize she is a pretty awful person but they will try to understand and analyze her actions.

I'm breaking out my bingo cards. They're going to get used, I just know it.

I have mine out and I am close to Cat bingo already! Quick someone accuse her of starting the War of Five Kings! I want to beat kittykatknits to the bingo here.

EDIT: Unless you're playing several chars at once, but that would be cheating. Right? Right?

The obvious ones, of course (Ramsay, Gregor, Walder Frey). But my pick is Cersei. I hate, hate, hate her. I enjoy hating her as a character though, so her continued presence in the series is welcome, as long as I get the satisfaction of reading about her death in a fashion she deserves.

The Greyjoys (excepting Theon and Asha) just because I hate reading their POVs.

Idealism and an army of eunuchs. Just your typical teenager.

Have you ever dealt with one, who wants to borrow the palanquin, can't do anything with these bells in her hair and NEEDS TO USE THE RAVEN RIGHT NOW OMGPARENTS.

On this board: Walder Frey, Ramsay Bolton, Gregor Clegane

Dany and Cersei are also pretty despised but unlike the previous three they have staunch supporters.

I actually love Dany; her character in the show is quite annoying maybe because of Clarke, but in the book I love her

He's an old, unloved man who's own children are awaiting his death. I don't like him but I do pity him. And can't hate someone I pity.

That's okay. I'll hate him for you. ;)

If I were a Stark and had the chance, I'd torture him to death and make him last as long as humanly possible.

Yeah, for the life of me I can't keep all the Freys straight. So all of them would be fine.

But I especially hate the one that was sassing Davos in front of Wyman Manderly. I really hate that guy.

Whatever his name is.

I do believe he made it to pie. . . .

I have mine out and I am close to Cat bingo already! Quick someone accuse her of starting the War of Five Kings! I want to beat kittykatknits to the bingo here.

EDIT: Unless you're playing several chars at once, but that would be cheating. Right? Right?

Oh, you got me beat! I just started.

He's an old, unloved man who's own children are awaiting his death. I don't like him but I do pity him. And can't hate someone I pity.

I can respect that. I don't hate him by any means, it's not worth the energy for me to hate any of these characters really. But, I can't summon pity for him even though I see where you are coming from.

Archived