Jeyne westerling POV in TWOW

sumant30

I agree. Judging from the letter Lyanna Mormont wrote to Stannis, the Mormonts still hold believe in a Stark king. It might be that Bear Island is where the Blackfish took Jeyne Westerling, pregnant or not. Or Davos and Wyman Manderly are looking the wrong way and Osha took Rickon there...

Anyhow, I'd rather see a Blackfish POV if we are to have a new POV. I am really curious what made him resist his brother's urgent plea to marry.

I like this idea of rickon with osha and BF with Jeyne being on bear islands becuase mormonts are loyal to starks and also dacey being with stannis she may be looking for right time to break the news to stannis i.e if he is able to smash boltons otherwise nobody knows she knew where the starks where and also if they do help starks they can bring jorah back to bear island with blessing of king in north as they helped starks survive and all.

No, he said he would try not to give a POV to someone we haven’t met yet. Not quite the same thing, considering that we have indeed met Jayne Westerling already, at least once and maybe twice. : )

Nice reading between the lines because, it means we can have new POV's with story moving forward instead of adding a new arc to so many arcs.

Anyone who is still reading the books won't be shocked by something like that... after Ned, the RW and stuff...

That would really be a kick in gut for the stark fans, i too think they have suffered enough now its time for some payback now.

My only thought here is that certainly the BWB is going to be a POV area going forward. However they already have Brienne and Jaime with them to keep us in the loop. So we won't need a Blackfish POV if he ends up there, it would actually be pretty fun to see Jaime and the Blackfish team up through Jaimes eyes or whatever.

Jeyne might be more likely if there is anything to her story. She is going to Casterly rock which we've never seen. If anything happens in the West I could easily see her being a POV.

Jeyne going to Casterly rock how??

I don't think her story is going anywhere, but who knows. I think it was wrapped up fairly definitively, but I could be wrong.

It is possibility duke because there were too many discrepancies when jamie met her mother.

Actually Grrm never exactly stated "No more POVs" as some of these people are saying, it was more of a "I'll try not to do any more POVs unless I have to." it was pretty loose but some glossed over it, it's not the exact quote per se but IIRC that was what he implied.

Not technically related, but in terms of Jeyne Westerling, I think she could be carrying a baby.

GRRM has promised a bittersweet ending. I predict the death of the Starks; however, the son of Rob still lives, to carry on the line.

Ya according to me out of the starks arya and bran according to me will make it others all will be gone but you never know.

Actually Grrm never exactly stated "No more POVs" as some of these people are saying, it was more of a "I'll try not to do any more POVs unless I have to." it was pretty loose but some glossed over it, it's not the exact quote per se but IIRC that was what he implied.

What he said actually was he would not introduce POV's which have not come so far in the story so as jeyne as we have already met in the story, so she can have a pov.

the Westerlings are beach-folk, so it's not a stretch to think that both Reynald and Jeyne spent a lot of their lives swimming in the sea. Incidentally, there is some question surrounding whether Reynald survived his fall into the river and whether Jeyne escaped Riverrun by swimming with the Blackfish. I think once one is revealed to have been a great swimmer, the other's fate will be revealed as well.

Although, I admit, I'm still questioning whether Robb survived the RW by warging first into Grey Wind, then Reynald. One needs only inspect the events leading up to Reynald plunging into the waters of the Green Fork. It's my theory that Robb was perhaps warging Grey Wind with his final words, much like Jon did with Ghost. Seeing that Grey Wind was tied up and could not escape, he then warged into Reynald who had surrendered previously. Reynald had a sudden change of heart and cut Grey Wind's bonds. However, it was too late for the wolf and Robb/Reynald, wounded himself, staggered off of the bridge. I will remind you that we didn't see him die or see his body washed ashore.

Robb may be biding his time somewhere, waiting for the perfect moment to prove who he really is, and take revenge upon his killers.

I hope there's not anymore new POV's. The first three books paced very well but the last two have been stuck in one place with the exception of a handful of chapters.

It's time to start killing POV's and streamlining the story so we can wrap this up.

I do agree especially dance was really a drag.

Archived