Jeyne westerling POV in TWOW

sumant30

Will we get jeyne westerling pov in windws of winter, if we do get will probably come to know how deeper were the westerlings involved in red wedding and also it will answer our questions regarding whether she is pregnant with rob's heir, because if she is then winterfell claim will become intresting with robb's will stating jon and bran being alive and also a junir robb on the way.What do you think guys?

I don't think GRRM is introducing any new POV's,unless in prologue or epilogue.

In either case it would not be good for Jeyne.I'd say we'll learn her fate from an existing POV.

GRRM said more than once that there will be no new POVs, so it seems unlikely unless she's the prologue point of view. Besides, I actually belived she wasn't part of whatever the Westerling plot was. And she can't actually be pregnant: if she's actually the one Jaime meets she has narrow hips, if she ran off with the Blackfish swimming would have been quite hard for a pregnant woman. Unless the Blackfish is planning to get her pregnant himself and claim the child is Robb's (the Young Wolf had the Tully looks...) but it doesn't seem something Brynden would do. I hope she's safe and happy at the end of the series anyway, she was a good girl.

GRRM said more than once that there will be no new POVs, so it seems unlikely unless she's the prologue point of view. Besides, I actually belived she wasn't part of whatever the Westerling plot was. And she can't actually be pregnant: if she's actually the one Jaime meets she has narrow hips, if she ran off with the Blackfish swimming would have been quite hard for a pregnant woman. Unless the Blackfish is planning to get her pregnant himself and claim the child is Robb's (the Young Wolf had the Tully looks...) but it doesn't seem something Brynden would do. I hope she's safe and happy at the end of the series anyway, she was a good girl.

I don't think it would be so hard for a pregnant women to swim.

I'm not aware of the timeframe, but I doubt she'd be heavily pregnant, or to the point where she couldn't swim. With that being said, I think it was remarked in a Jaime chapter that it would have taken a strong swimmer to escape.

I think the Blackfish would be a good POV for a prologue or epilogue. Although unfortunately I don't think any of the pro/epi logue people survive their chapter.

I'm not aware of the timeframe, but I doubt she'd be heavily pregnant, or to the point where she couldn't swim. With that being said, I think it was remarked in a Jaime chapter that it would have taken a strong swimmer to escape.

I think the Blackfish would be a good POV for a prologue or epilogue. Although unfortunately I don't think any of the pro/epi logue people survive their chapter.

I think that would really clear our doubts regarding whether a plan was set in notion for jeyne to escape, also hopefully martin won't kill him.

IIRC the GRRM quote about POVs said that we would not have any new POVs from a character we haven't met yet, not that the POVs would be limited to those already written. Just clearing that up.

I'm all for a Westerling POV. I said POV too many times in this post

Hahaha true.

I think we are a lot more likely to see a Blackfish POV than we are a Jeyne POV..

Though the chances of either happening are pretty slim, as I am pretty sure we will learn about what happened to them from Jaime / Brienne as they seem to be in that location heading into trouble. Depending on where they swam, somewhere down the line I wouldn't be too surprised if Sansa runs into Blackfish at the Vale, or then a POV in the North.

Even if all these options aren't exhaustive enough.. we could always learn the truth through a Bran chapter, if not Arya warging into Nymeria. So I highly doubt with all these options available to GRRM he would find it worth adding in another POV.

I think we are a lot more likely to see a Blackfish POV than we are a Jeyne POV..

Though the chances of either happening are pretty slim, as I am pretty sure we will learn about what happened to them from Jaime / Brienne as they seem to be in that location heading into trouble. Depending on where they swam, somewhere down the line I wouldn't be too surprised if Sansa runs into Blackfish at the Vale, or then a POV in the North.

Even if all these options aren't exhaustive enough.. we could always learn the truth through a Bran chapter, if not Arya warging into Nymeria. So I highly doubt with all these options available to GRRM he would find it worth adding in another POV.

I don't think blackfish will land up in Vale, because he had on his own accord left the vale also it is not known whether he knows about the possible death of lysa and even if he does i don't think he will trust LF to go into vale and he doesn't know sansa is there.Also it is highly unlikely he will be with brotherhood although it is astrong possibility, because blackfish is a knight and he won't join outlaws just because the freys have the control over riverlands for now.For bran possibility i highly doubt it.Reading your post actually i am thinking where will blackfish go if he has jeyne with him because he can't go to WF/Vale/King's Landing and all river lords have bent the knee so he can't take pregnant jeyne(assuming) to any of them unless they are playing some sort of double game with lannisters.

Actually considering that Riverrun was under siege I highly doubt they got ravens telling them what was happening in the outside world, and I dont recall Jaime telling them that the Vale was under LF control and that Lysa was dead.

The Vale is a place he knows well so he might go there for familiar ground. He might go North to some minor house seeking shelter there (regardless of who has allied with the Boltons most Northerners are Stalk loyalists they are just under the impression that all Starks are dead. If not that, then he can ally himself with BwB simply because they are fighting the freys and the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend thing would come into play.

Him being a knight is irrelevant because by him escaping he is an enemy of the state. So he is either hiding in the surrounding area in which case he might run into Jaime/Brienne/BwB.. or he will head North to seek aid of Stark loyalists.. or then go to the Vale because he knows the area and generally those guys have not been part of the War.

The thing is if he goes in vale then he has risk of some lords betraying him to LF. BwB is a possibility but he knows no one from them and also i don't think he knows that BwB is on the side of starks and hanging freys they catch so he going there is a bit a doubtful.Regarding north i think with winter in full swing over there it becomes a less possibility he will go there.

I would think that a Jeyne POV is actually farr more likely. I can see George hinting at what BF is doing the way he likes to without showing us the nitty gritty details from the man himself. It would also be great to see how Jeyne really felt for Robb and possibly an insight on what Sybell actually did

However i think George is only going to introduce new pro or epilogue POVs and these mostly die so im kinda hoping not for Jeyne or BF. Maybe LF or Roose

I would think that a Jeyne POV is actually farr more likely. I can see George hinting at what BF is doing the way he likes to without showing us the nitty gritty details from the man himself. It would also be great to see how Jeyne really felt for Robb and possibly an insight on what Sybell actually did

However i think George is only going to introduce new pro or epilogue POVs and these mostly die so im kinda hoping not for Jeyne or BF. Maybe LF or Roose

We all know GRRM can do anything so jeyne dying in prologue or epilogue can never be ruled out as a possiblity although if she is carrying with her robb's heir that would make it really sad.

We all know GRRM can do anything so jeyne dying in prologue or epilogue can never be ruled out as a possiblity although if she is carrying with her robb's heir that would make it really sad.

Haha nobody like George to give you a kick when your down. Hopefully Walder wields the dagger as well. Oh the nostalgia......and the outroar!

The Vale is a place he knows well so he might go there for familiar ground. He might go North to some minor house seeking shelter there (regardless of who has allied with the Boltons most Northerners are Stalk loyalists they are just under the impression that all Starks are dead. If not that, then he can ally himself with BwB simply because they are fighting the freys and the whole enemy of my enemy is my friend thing would come into play.

I agree. Judging from the letter Lyanna Mormont wrote to Stannis, the Mormonts still hold believe in a Stark king. It might be that Bear Island is where the Blackfish took Jeyne Westerling, pregnant or not. Or Davos and Wyman Manderly are looking the wrong way and Osha took Rickon there...

Anyhow, I'd rather see a Blackfish POV if we are to have a new POV. I am really curious what made him resist his brother's urgent plea to marry.

GRRM said more than once that there will be no new POVs,

No, he said he would try not to give a POV to someone we haven’t met yet. Not quite the same thing, considering that we have indeed met Jayne Westerling already, at least once and maybe twice. : )

My only thought here is that certainly the BWB is going to be a POV area going forward. However they already have Brienne and Jaime with them to keep us in the loop. So we won't need a Blackfish POV if he ends up there, it would actually be pretty fun to see Jaime and the Blackfish team up through Jaimes eyes or whatever.

Jeyne might be more likely if there is anything to her story. She is going to Casterly rock which we've never seen. If anything happens in the West I could easily see her being a POV.

Archived