An Aussie in Dublin, 24-28 August

Neal

Oh, and if you want to visit Glendalough on the Sunday, I would be happy to drive you down. I promise not to make you do the hike if you want to go...

That's sounds great, thanks :)

Can't say I'm much of a hiker, but I'll give it a go. Maybe.

My proposed plan.

1. Meet Neal on arrival. You have checked luggage right Neal? I'll meet you at reclaim if so.

2. Meet at 19:30 in the Bleeding Horse pub Friday night. It's near the Hilton.

3. We are meeting Saturday at 12:30 on Frederick St South. If anyone wants to turn up for this, post before Saturday though.

4. Glendalough on Sunday. I probably wouldn't make this.

If anyone else is planning on showing up, make sure you have one of our mobile numbers. PM me if necessary.

See you soon. :)

My proposed plan.

1. Meet Neal on arrival. You have checked luggage right Neal? I'll meet you at reclaim if so.

2. Meet at 19:30 in the Bleeding Horse pub Friday night. It's near the Hilton.

3. We are meeting Saturday at 12:30 on Frederick St South. If anyone wants to turn up for this, post before Saturday though.

4. Glendalough on Sunday. I probably wouldn't make this.

If anyone else is planning on showing up, make sure you have one of our mobile numbers. PM me if necessary.

See you soon. :)

That all sounds great, you guys are awesome!

3 hours of work left :)

Edit: and yes I do have checked luggage

Fun night last night with Renya and Neal. Although I did wilt badly at the end. I need more sleep before Worldcon clearly.

And great to meet up again this afternoon with Peadar, friend and Neal. It felt very Bohemian. Peadar even behaved himself!

Glad you had a good time. And you had one good weather day it seems! Pity I couldn't make Glendalough. Hopefully today will go well enough also. :)

Great to see Renya and Peadar also. And Peadar did a great job giving us a tour of that museum. I learned tons!

Archived