Robyn Arryn will be in season 3

tyrions sliced nose

anyone else surprised? i was thinking he wouldnt show up till season 4 after the purple wedding so maybe they will have both weddings this season??

Lino, who back in the third year of "Game of Thrones", you must record your participation this year in Northern Ireland. "I have no idea what will happen because my mother did not let me read the books," desconversa.

http://www1.folha.uol.com.br/ilustrada/1131304-ator-de-game-of-thrones-vive-autor-mineiro-em-filme.shtml

I think it likely that we'll see LF's scheming to get Sansa and to marry Lysa much more explicitly than in the books, which is perhaps why they made it clear from the start that LF wants to help Sansa escape. In addition to this, we do have someone (was it charlotte hope?) cast as a Myranda, possibly Myranda Royce. And then there is the Varys/Ros bussiness deal. I expect that we'll see Varys sending Ros to the Vale to attempt to foil LF's plans only to be countered by Randa. This all fits in with my idea that the KL arc in S3 will be very Sansa-centric and it could work well, but I'm still not sure I trust D+D to create their own material.

Hm, would be nice to see the Eyrie again. Such a beautifully designed place, and the castle on the mountain just looked amazing. Maybe we'll just be shown Lysa and Robin, with Petyr sending a raven to the Eyrie or something about his impending arrival? Because if they are only going to appear with Littlefinger, then that should mean the end of season 3 if they do the Purple Wedding, which would fit better being pushed off to season 4.

Hm, would be nice to see the Eyrie again. Such a beautifully designed place, and the castle on the mountain just looked amazing. Maybe we'll just be shown Lysa and Robin, with Petyr sending a raven to the Eyrie or something about his impending arrival? Because if they are only going to appear with Littlefinger, then that should mean the end of season 3 if they do the Purple Wedding, which would fit better being pushed off to season 4.

Well Petyr gets sent off to the Eyrie fairly early into SOS, probably about E2 or E3 in the show. So he can leave E3, turn up at the Eyrie in E5/6 and leave again in E9/10 just in time to spirit Sansa away in early S4 after the PW. So we'll have about 5 or 6 episodes of LF in the Eyrie, doing some political manipulation

Sweet jesus, don't tell me they're giving Ros more scenes...

Unfortunately it's a given. And now that we've got Myranda Royce being bought in early it seems as if both Varys and LF will have hot, sassy female sidekicks to eat up screen time. At least the new one will be from the books.

I assume we'll just see some scenes of Littlefinger at the Vale, as he's basically absent from A Storm of Swords prior to Joffrey's wedding. In addition it will be good to remind the viewers of Lysa and Robin... and perhaps they'll use this season to conclude the Jon Arryn murder mystery? Leaving it until season four seems like a pretty bad idea.

I assume we'll just see some scenes of Littlefinger at the Vale, as he's basically absent from A Storm of Swords prior to Joffrey's wedding. In addition it will be good to remind the viewers of Lysa and Robin... and perhaps they'll use this season to conclude the Jon Arryn murder mystery? Leaving it until season four seems like a pretty bad idea.

On the one hand I kind of agree with you, because in the books when it was revealed it was like "we still care about that?" so it would be good to have it resolved a bit sooner. On the other hand it would ruin such a dramatic reveal unless they move up Lysa's death, which is eh...

On the one hand I kind of agree with you, because in the books when it was revealed it was like "we still care about that?" so it would be good to have it resolved a bit sooner. On the other hand it would ruin such a dramatic reveal unless they move up Lysa's death, which is eh...

Yeah, it's a tricky situation. It was such a powerful scene in the books because you're suddenly hit with the revelation that Littlefinger and Lysa started everything. I think it could still be dramatic, however, as long as they include the revelation after the Red Wedding.

If that's true, we might get some kind of Robb-Lysa-contact during season 3. The Red Wedding is going to happen in the end, and the whole Tully subplot should be properly connected to Lysa and the Vale. Perhaps Robb sends the Blackfish to the Vale to convince Lysa to support him.

Archived