Which Game of thrones character do you have a crush on and why?

Viserys's Queen

Well, I really like Val. She's astonishingly beautiful and she's strong-willed, clever and even funny at times, and that is more than we can say for many southron ladies. But let me tell you, if Arya was five or six years older (that would make her of an age with me) I would be in love with her...

Well, I really like Val. She's astonishingly beautiful and she's strong-willed, clever and even funny at times, and that is more than we can say for many southron ladies. But let me tell you, if Arya was five or six years older (that would make her of an age with me) I would be in love with her...

How old are you?

No on the Littlefinger. Though Lysa seemed to get on with him well enough. She liked sex with him but that's coming from a crazy person. He just seems like he would ask you to do some really strange things in bed. I'm not talking the once in a while hey lets try the back door stuff, more like something involving baby chickens, a thimble of absinthe, bacon grease, a smiths hammer, some water chestnuts, and a pony.

Please explain!

Or am I only ignorant of some really good literature (fifty shades of pony bacon......?)

Please explain!

Or am I only ignorant of some really good literature (fifty shades of pony bacon......?)

:lmao: No ma'am you are not missing any good literature, I can assure you. It's just that none of those things really go together. But give them to LF and he would try and rock your world with them. He just seems like a strange little man. Like he would almost be shocked if he brought them into the bedroom and you objected.

Archived