Which Game of thrones character do you have a crush on and why?

Viserys's Queen

I want to know who the guys would pick for the personality.

Margaery Tyrell for me i think. Dont know muchof here from the books but she seems like a nnormal, cute, nice girl that also seems to enjoy lots of different activitties, like riding, hawking and stuff like that. Even if she did participate in the Jofferey murder i would feel still dont care and feel safe since im a pretty decent guy so there would be no reason to eliminate me. In short, my type of woman!

Who doesn't? I sort of have a crush on show-Jon and Kit Harrington (book Jon is young enough to literally be my son!), because of this interview where Kit was talking about some of the changes from the books for the adaptation and he was like, in this totally sincere voice, "It makes me sad too." He justified it, of course (he didn't just sell the show down the river), but I was just so happy to know that someone involved in the production "gets it."

I actually have a crush on the actor who plays Loras, but strictly when he's in ~modern clothes~. He looks/acts/dresses a lot like one guy I dated, but is way prettier. They all like the books tho, him and the guy who plays Renly, and Kit and Alfie. They get together and talk about it and I want to be bffs with them all.

Who doesn't? I sort of have a crush on show-Jon and Kit Harrington (book Jon is young enough to literally be my son!), because of this interview where Kit was talking about some of the changes from the books for the adaptation and he was like, in this totally sincere voice, "It makes me sad too." He justified it, of course (he didn't just sell the show down the river), but I was just so happy to know that someone involved in the production "gets it."

Oh, good to new about Kit! I have the same problem with book Jon, he's young enough to be my son as well. I just can't go there as much as i like his character.

Oh, good to new about Kit! I have the same problem with book Jon, he's young enough to be my son as well. I just can't go there as much as i like his character.

It's weird to get to that age where the Cercei's, Ned's, Catelyn's, and Jaime's are my contemporariesn(and I'm a year or two past most of them as well!). At least the show actors for those parts are still older than me (just barely though)... but so long as the young guns in the show are in their twenties, they're fair game, as far as I'm concerned...

It's weird to get to that age where the Cercei's, Ned's, Catelyn's, and Jaime's are my contemporariesn(and I'm a year or two past most of them as well!). At least the show actors for those parts are still older than me (just barely though)... but so long as the young guns in the show are in their twenties, they're fair game, as far as I'm concerned...

same here. :cheers:

Book : Jon Snow would be my first choice of a boyfriend/husband. I have smaller crushes on Tyrion, Tormund, Sam, Robert, Marwyn and Bonifer Hasty. I sort of have warm feelings for Wyman Manderly too, oddly enough! We'd have to get him a little trimmer though before our wedding night, or he'd be a widow again:)

TV Show: Jon, Jory, Tyrion and Jorah for crushes. For one night of insanity, I would choose Jaime or Jaqen. Heck, one hour would be fine too. In a dark alley. Up against the wall . /sighs and smiles

If I was a lad instead of a lass, I would want Val, Meera, Wylla Manderly or Arya for a girlfriend. They are all so feisty and unboring:)

Jaime Lannister. For one thing, his sense of humor is PERFECT ... I love snarky smartasses. I really like his story arc and how much he goes through. And for another thing ... well, let's be shallow here and call a spade a spade. He's hot. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau is probably the most gorgeous man on the planet, and I think he's the PERFECT Jaime, in all ways, so yeah.

TV-Jorah could definitely get it, too.

I'm a 23 year old male

Show and Book:

Cersei (Lena Headey is very sexy in her portrayal)

Show:

Doreah (Roxanne Mckee was easily the most beautiful actress on the show)

The whore who Joffrey beat up, not Ros she doesn't do anything for me.

Books:

Jeyne Westerling with her wide hips

Asha Greyjoy she has a mans needs and I could help her

Pretty Pia, a slut but she played the innocent type well with Jaime. Too bad some of her teeth are gone.

Daenerys, but she's too ambitious for me.

Alayne Stone she's much more broken then Sansa Stark and that's endearing

ARIANNE MARTEL exactly my type short, dark skinned, (hopefully Italian looking) curvy, busty, huge nipples (j/k could care less about nipples).

Don't want to, can't help it, but...Jaime Lannister. Also, Loras Tyrell, even though I'm clearly not his type, being female and all. Guess I have a soft spot for pretty men.

Oh and Jon Snow, mostly due to the chapter in the cave with Ygritte and the "southron kisses." Whew! :wub:

Girl crush might have to be Margaery Tyrell. I like how flirty and innocent she seems to be, but you just know it's all an act and she's secretly kinda badass and wild. I could definitely see myself as one of her companions, like a Megga or Elinor.

Archived