Which Game of thrones character do you have a crush on and why?

Viserys's Queen

I want to know who the guys would pick for the personality.

George RR Martin makes all the women too young for us to think that, and then the grown-up women just aren't that appealing for the most part. I mean he gives us Lysa and Cersei (crazy) Dany (borderline on the age thing and definitely um, moody), Asha (sorry, not into the whole women who could potentially kick my ass thing), and Arrianne Martell (seems nice, but not the brightest bulb). I guess I'd pick Meera? but even then its borderline on the age.

Although, I would like to clarify that I really do not like the Natalie Dormer TV Margaery at all. Way to blatantly scheming, with none of the book's carefully crafted prim & proper exterior. Essentially, she's just playing Anne Boelyn all over again. And I don't find her very attractive, esp. nude and/or in ridiculously low cut J-Lo dresses.

I'd have to say Gendry. There's something about a sweaty, dirty, muscly man pounding steel all day that just gets me. Having Joe Dempsie play him on the show seals the deal.

Also, not so much in the book, but after Season 2 I thought Jaqen H'ghar was so sexy!

i like show dany just cause of emilia clarke (which is all for looks i dont know anything about her personality). I liked book margaery but not the cup wearing show margaery. In the show she is too selfish and scheming in the book she is only sort of selfish and scheming. Again ill add Viserys cause any girl with blond silver hair is a winner in my book.

Jaime, Jaime, Jaime.

To a lesser extent, Bronn and Jorah. For some reason I always imagined Jorah as being way more attractive than he was described, more like TV Jorah.

I was the same with Jorah. I know how he's described in the books, but in my head, I always read him as a bit more handsome. IDK why that is. I've always liked Jorah though, book and TV-versions. I'm glad someone as awesome as Iain Glen is playing him.

I'm not into girls but GRRM doesn't have any female characters that I would make an exception for. Like the artsy, spacey, quirky type. Not in an annoying Zooey Deschanel way but more like Shannyn Sossamon.

Of course he possibly could because I can't remember any of the Sand Snakes' personalities tbh.

I'm not into girls but GRRM doesn't have any female characters that I would make an exception for. Like the artsy, spacey, quirky type. Not in an annoying Zooey Deschanel way but more like Shannyn Sossamon.

Of course he possibly could because I can't remember any of the Sand Snakes' personalities tbh.

What about Sarella Sand? I forgot to include her in my list.

Archived