Minor actors reprising roles for S3

Tormund Giant*****

isn't he? i'm so sorry about it!

he was one of my favourite actors in season1, and looked exactly how I immagined his character

Yeah, the actor was busy filming something else. I was really bummed out when I heard he's not returning.

And I hope they get a replacement...that's better than cutting him altogether.

thats dumb the theory of lysa going to joff's wedding because then everyone will know that Sansa left with her aunt and is at the vale whos gonna believe the alayne stone???

No, it's not dumb. All I did was suggest a reason for Lysa to be filming this season. Do you have a better theory? I'm pretty sure in the chaos following Joffrey's death, LF will manage to get Sansa to safety, and if they're sticking to the books he's going to bring her to the Vale.

No, it's not dumb. All I did was suggest a reason for Lysa to be filming this season. Do you have a better theory? I'm pretty sure in the chaos following Joffrey's death, LF will manage to get Sansa to safety, and if they're sticking to the books he's going to bring her to the Vale.

Well the most sensible theory is that we'll actually be seeing LF in the Vale, and that the Myranda cast is Randa Royce.

Well the most sensible theory is that we'll actually be seeing LF in the Vale, and that the Myranda cast is Randa Royce.

But how will he rescue Sansa.. Come back for her? That doesn't really make sense in the time frame and I don't think he would trust anyone to bring her, he's going to do it himself.. Guess we'll have to wait and find out.

But how will he rescue Sansa.. Come back for her? That doesn't really make sense in the time frame and I don't think he would trust anyone to bring her, he's going to do it himself.. Guess we'll have to wait and find out.

Why doesn't it make sense? There's time for him to move back and forth between the Vale and KL. It's not like they give much thought to LF travel times anyway. And in any case it makes more sense than bringing Lysa and Robin to KL. I mean when Sansa disappears after the PW, it's going to be incredibly obvious when her aunt also flees on the exact same day where she's gone.

Why doesn't it make sense? There's time for him to move back and forth between the Vale and KL. It's not like they give much thought to LF travel times anyway. And in any case it makes more sense than bringing Lysa and Robin to KL. I mean when Sansa disappears after the PW, it's going to be incredibly obvious when her aunt also flees on the exact same day where she's gone.

Okay, it's not like I care that much, I offered up a theory and then tried to defend it when someone called it dumb, not because i had thought it through as much as you. Since you're convinced you're right there's no point in discussing it other than to try to get me to agree 100% with you. I still hope they don't have LF traveling like that, it would be ridiculous. I'm not defending my theory anymore and I never really was, I was just calling out that person for being an ass.

Okay, it's not like I care that much, I offered up a theory and then tried to defend it when someone called it dumb, not because i had thought it through as much as you. Since you're convinced you're right there's no point in discussing it other than to try to get me to agree 100% with you. I still hope they don't have LF traveling like that, it would be ridiculous. I'm not defending my theory anymore and I never really was, I was just calling out that person for being an ass.

No need to get all defensive, I was simply given a suggestion and explaining why I didn't think your idea would work. This is a discussion forum you know.

No need to get all defensive, I was simply given a suggestion and explaining why I didn't think your idea would work. This is a discussion forum you know.

I was never talking to you, and you jumped down my throat for calling someone out who had called me dumb. My theory might not be correct, but there was no need for that. I think there was a need to get defensive. This is a discussion forum? I honestly had no idea.

I was never talking to you, and you jumped down my throat for calling someone out who had called me dumb. My theory might not be correct, but there was no need for that. I think there was a need to get defensive. This is a discussion forum? I honestly had no idea.

I didn't jump down your throat, I simply replied to your post. The fact that you didn't direct it specifically at me is moot, we're on an open thread, I can reply to whoever I like on what parts of their posts I like. For example I completely ignored the fact that the other guy called you dumb and just replied to your theory. So please don't drag me into someone else's insults.

Is Ser Allister Thorne coming bacK? Don't they have to have Thorne come back. He was a great character, I hope they don't get rid of him.

I really fear that Thorne will go the way of The GreatJohn, I hope I am wrong, but I also hope they dont bring him back and have him replace Janos Slynt or another nights watch person's role.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm so confused about the King's Landing filming in Morocco. What could they possibly be doing there that they chose for some reason not to do in Croatia? I was thinking about this all last night and couldn't think of a reason why something in King's Landing would be especially appropriate for Morocco particularly. It seems so weird.

Archived