TTTNE 356: Fractured Fairy Tales

Ghiscari

Quick! Go buy some shares in the stock market! :D

sigh. I'm highly disappointed by the misguidance. New York has set a standard on Laws that foster Health for its Citizens. The City was responsible for making a public Standard the Nutritional Values in a meal you ordered. Which to me is excellent? I mean it does help people who are educated to identify things they may or may not eat (say... controlled Sodium intake, for example).

But the large cup ban borders on the silly.

I do have a complain regarding movie theatres in the States, since there wasn't any decent size cup available in their menus when I lived there (they all bordered the humongous), but the "ban" placed by the city doesn't address what the Nation needs to address. People aren't educated properly to make decisions on their food intake.

Just sat down to sleep lol. Idk if I'll be able to. And I'd better not sleep through dinner >.<

Can you take a nap? I usually get really tired at around 5 PM, so depending on how I slept the night before I sometimes take a nap, only 20 minutes or so. It really helps and clears the head for the evening. If you're afraid to sleep too long, it's better to try to stay awake.

Congratulations Kingmaker, and hello again thread.

So what is a fractured fairy tale?

A "fractured" fairy tale usually means putting a different spin on it, like Shrek. Anything fairy tale-related is fine though.

Fragile Bird suggested the theme because there was some drama about the Bible in Gen Chat.

sigh. I'm highly disappointed by the misguidance. New York has set a standard on Laws that foster Health for its Citizens. The City was responsible for making a public Standard the Nutritional Values in a meal you ordered. Which to me is excellent? I mean it does help people who are educated to identify things they may or may not eat (say... controlled Sodium intake, for example).

But the large cup ban borders on the silly.

I do have a complain regarding movie theatres in the States, since there wasn't any decent size cup available in their menus when I lived there (they all bordered the humongous), but the "ban" placed by the city doesn't address what the Nation needs to address. People aren't educated properly to make decisions on their food intake.

These kind of bans are what we would call a solution that is "just a bandaid on the wound". It doesn't solve the actual root of the problem.

Do kids still get coke and other sodas for lunch at school in the US?

---> This is creepiest child tale ever for me btw. A man kidnapping all children of town because they didn't pay him? Creepy. :uhoh:

The Pied Piper? Is that it?

The Creepiest to me is the True version of Cinderella, in which The Prince's mother has Ogre Blood and wants to cook her grandchildren to eat them.

Do kids still get coke and other sodas for lunch at school in the US?

I'm not sure? But I think most elementary schools have a ban on soda (I think this is where an American parent should clarify). AFAIK, I could buy all the soda I wanted in the University vending machines or at the dining hall.

Archived