TTTNE 356: Fractured Fairy Tales

Ghiscari

And there are also mammas of boys who broke the rules and grew up too fast, like Gillio, Lany, and me. I think ES (SpamSister) has kids too. Maybe they are in between the peanuts and the big goons. Lany does have a younger one too, though. :)

:leer: for all my spammies

door to door salesmen selling shot glasses. :dunno:

for towels in strange places i must say, i have no idea what to do

It must be done. You must be in some important college location. A statue of the stag?is it?

Yes, I have a sweet baby girl who is grown and married. and my gosh, she led me a merry chace during the teenage years. I nearly had to be institutionalized. Teenagers are not for the faint of heart.

Hi, Bai! Why are talking about our chilldren?

Hi FB! No, I'm not mad. Just feel like I can't go anywhere without getting in an argument :\ You better not report me next time I put that picture up though, wait for somebody to do it who really cares :P it was my birthday yesterday so i thought about donning my 'birthday suit'

I can vouch for FB. She didn't report you. Neither did I. I wish I knew if you were indeed reported and if so, why you weren't notified in a nice way about it. Do we know for a fact that your av was disabled by the powers? An explanation would have been in order. :)

Random thought about avs: if you're using gravatar and have rated your picture anything other than "G" it will not show up here @ Westeros. Don't know why or how, just know I accidentally rated the Christmas story leg lamp "PG" and it would not show up here.

Maybe that's what happened with KhaleesiDany's av? :shrug:

It must be done. You must be in some important college location. A statue of the stag?is it?

ugh thatll be awkward, me riding the stag with a towel in broad daylight. yes, there is a giant stag you can ride. you can probably find it if you search online for it.

ugh thatll be awkward, me riding the stag with a towel in broad daylight. yes, there is a giant stag you can ride. you can probably find it if you search online for it.

hmmm actually ill go check if its brightly lit enough outside to do it at night. ill just need a willing friend who doesnt ask questions to take the picture.

DO NOT, I said DO NOT ride the stag. This would not be good for you or for posterity. The stag thing is cool because it's an ASOIF theme. I was thinking that you'd place the towel on its horns and you in front. You could act as if you are killing it with a sword. If not, just pose with it and the towel in the antlers. :)

DO NOT, I said DO NOT ride the stag. This would not be good for you or for posterity. The stag thing is cool because it's an ASOIF theme. I was thinking that you'd place the towel on its horns and you in front. You could act as if you are killing it with a sword. If not, just pose with it and the towel in the antlers. :)

lol youre allowed to ride it as long as theres no public safety around. its kinda a tradition. not really, but almost. why cant i ride it? :crying:

its really big and cool :D

Archived