Jamie Lannister- Most honest and honorable character?

JaegrM

Jamie is a evil piece of shyt, he's the most dishonorable, dishonest loser in the books. He kills, lies, and shows no honor to anybody but himself. He tries murdering a child because he is screwing his sister who happens to be the king's wife to whom he swore to protect and serve. Jamie also killed his defenseless king and was willing to kill another king. Jamie has no sense of honor or honesty ugh I can't wait till that worthless thing dies and saves Westerosi from the evil that is Jamie Lannister

Thanks Robert, way to think it through :)

Do you have any thoughts about Targayrns as well? :)

That was season 1 Jaime.

My favorite pro wrestler was named Festus. Before every match, he'd be drooling and walking around in a retarded looking stupor, but as soon as the bell rang he instantly snapped out of it and became a total asskicker. Then, as soon as he'd won and the bell rang to sound the end of the match, he instantly reverted to the previous mental state of being a completely helpless moron. One of his opponents finally figured out the secret to beating the juggernaut that was Festus: during the match, he left the ring and rang the bell. Easy win. Soon after that, Festus had to retire his character and ultimately resurfaced as a totally different mean biker type guy with a shaven head. The point of this story is that people change.

Jamie is a evil piece of shyt, he's the most dishonorable, dishonest loser in the books. He kills, lies, and shows no honor to anybody but himself. He tries murdering a child because he is screwing his sister who happens to be the king's wife to whom he swore to protect and serve. Jamie also killed his defenseless king and was willing to kill another king. Jamie has no sense of honor or honesty ugh I can't wait till that worthless thing dies and saves Westerosi from the evil that is Jamie Lannister

Wow. You hate Jaime almost as much as I love him.

Even if the Hound is still alive (which yea, he prob is), his story isn't as big as Jaime's. It's Jaime's story that people are really rooting for, or the other.

• 3 months later...

It's Jaime's story that people are really rooting for, or the other.

I think Jaime is a lot of people's guilty pleasure and just refuse to admit any admiration they have for him and refuse to acknowledge any REAL growth on his part.

Archived