TTTNE 359: ASOIAF IS AN ALRIGHT SERIES... I GUESS

Newsun

You really are fast. 6 pages into this thread already? Did they pour draino into the Spam pipes or something?

We're over 1/10 of the way into the thread. It's clearly time to race. Especially with Silver Spearwife gone. :leaving:

As a standalone, the pilot is pretty good TV. You can quit right after that. And the anniversary of the crash is Saturday (hence the start of my annual rewatch). :blush:

Really, I'm one of those people. I have a hand-signed LOST University diploma from the producers of the show. I loved every single minute of the insanity and turned to ASOIAF to fill the hole left when L O S T ended.

As a standalone, the pilot is pretty good TV. You can quit right after that. And the anniversary of the crash is Saturday (hence the start of my annual rewatch). :blush:

Really, I'm one of those people. I have a hand-signed LOST University diploma from the producers of the show. I loved every single minute of the insanity and turned to ASOIAF to fill the hole left when L O S T ended.

I wish I could say I felt this way about Fringe. The X-Files/CSI format gets old if you try to watch more than an episode at a time.

Archived