TTTNE 359: ASOIAF IS AN ALRIGHT SERIES... I GUESS

Newsun

Ok, I thought you were wondering if there were actually lego for everything. And yes there is, even for ASoIaF. Maybe they're not on the market, but they exist.

Sorry, I was busy for a bit there. I'm sure there's a Lego av for everything, that's why a Lego theme would be so awesome! :D

I tired to get into Fringe. I gave it 5 episodes and I just didn't care. Maybe I could go back and start again? :dunno:

I had trouble getting through it too. But I'm on season 3. I would say no, there's probably no point in going back.

Are we changing avs for this thread? If so, I have a great idea (but it will be hard to see in a tiny av)

No. (But I'm curious to hear the idea!)

So In promised Martha L. and L2 I'd pick the Lady Mother up... but said Lady Mother won't respond to her iRaven... in the meantime I'm at the bus stop watching the rain come down and listening to cheesy music in Lannisport's single functioning radio station.

WHAT IS SO NOVEL ABOUT THE CONCEPT OF HOT RUNNING WATER THAT WE DON'T HAVE ANY?

*fumes*

Running water is a random commodity in the Lands of Eternal Summer... The pipes are there, but the Providers are fickle folk... We all have reservoirs to deal with this.

Archived