TTTNE 360: Snarks abounding

Buckwheat

Ahh, I see.

Feminism is more exciting. Let's see how many people you can anger.

How does it go? "Dude, you just blew the Horn of Joramun"?

One of the best lines from a poster around here, imo. I forget who said it.

Iirc maybe Fire Eater, in my SanSan topic :lol:

Heard of it but never played. Any good?

I think it is an excellent game, with a lot of depth. It's also a really good time sink, seeing as I've played it for 86 hours. It also has a really good ASoIaF mod, which I prefer more than the main game, because I like the setting more, and it adds a lot of really good features, such as new traits, dragons, and a duel engine.

I think it is an excellent game, with a lot of depth. It's also a really good time sink, seeing as I've played it for 86 hours. It also has a really good ASoIaF mod, which I prefer more than the main game, because I like the setting more, and it adds a lot of really good features, such as new traits, dragons, and a duel engine.

I love games that allow extensive modding like that. It annoys me when they try to repackage that ability as DLC and sell it to us.

Also, sometimes I wish Steam didn't show how much time we've played a given game. :D

I love games that allow extensive modding like that. It annoys me when they try to repackage that ability as DLC and sell it to us.

Also, sometimes I wish Steam didn't show how much time we've played a given game. :D

You can bypass that if you make a shortcut to the game. It's the only way I can deal with playing Civ IV anymore. When my computer hard disk failed, I had to re-do the shortcut, but the initial sally into the game let me know just how many hours I'd played...yikes

You can bypass that if you make a shortcut to the game. It's the only way I can deal with playing Civ IV anymore. When my computer hard disk failed, I had to re-do the shortcut, but the initial sally into the game let me know just how many hours I'd played...yikes

No Civ V for you?

When I look at how long I've played Mount and Blade Warband on Steam, I wonder how I ever played it that much. (213 hours)

When I look at how long I've played Mount and Blade Warband on Steam, I wonder how I ever played it that much. (213 hours)

That's another one I missed. I am/was more of an MMO and FPS type, myself. I haven't played WoW since before Cataclysm though. Speaking of games we'd rather not be reminded of our playtime in. :leaving:

Archived