TTTNE 360: Snarks abounding

Buckwheat

I am liking this video game talk, but I have not been able to play any f them :( , poor hardware. I make my pc kick and scream with the ACs though. Can't stop replaying those, and I am concern of the system requirements for AC III :lol:

I am liking this video game talk, but I have not been able to play any f them :( , poor hardware. I make my pc kick and scream with the ACs though. Can't stop replaying those, and I am concern of the system requirements for AC III :lol:

If you can run Assassin's Creed, I think you can run most of the games that were mentioned, the system requirements aren't very high.

If you can run Assassin's Creed, I think you can run most of the games that were mentioned, the system requirements aren't very high.

It is a question of hard disk capacity actually, I dont have much, my adobe suit takes a lot of it. My graphic card is fine enough, but a lousy pentium IV processor. I can only run like two at the time.

How many GB does your hard drive hold?

128GB iirc :S I have the external 1.5 TB for other stuff, movies and such, but is quite full too :D

The internal hdd s partitioned, with the minor part for System, the rest I have it occupied with work stuff and music

Archived