TTTNE 360: Snarks abounding

Buckwheat

Good morning all! I just go in to work. There's this ridiculously awful PC protector/cleaner program that we have to run every month (I think all businesses have these shit-for-code programs). Mine's in Korean, so a little tricky. I had to change my password. I tried 15 different passwords and it rejected all of them. My colleague doesn't see why this frustrated me, told me to just try another one, that everyone has this problem. NO THEY DONT BECAUSE THEY ACTUALLY SPEAK/READ KOREAN!! I, on the other hand, have to freaking guess what it's saying to me because I didn't grow up speaking this language!!

tired :(

about 5 weeks til she gets to go off work so she is soldiering on

I remember counting down the days til I could stop working. I had weird pains and cramps right at the 7 month point that would cause brutal pain every time I would walk or go up stairs. My doc wouldn't take me off work early so I had to suffer through it.

I hope she's feeling better and taking it as easy as she can. Sending you both happy & healthy spam thoughts :)

tired :(

about 5 weeks til she gets to go off work so she is soldiering on

Oh, Elg. I feel for you and Mrs. Elg. She should be up and around as much as she can, though. Sooner or later she'll be tired and need bed rest, but then she'll get so bored. You can't win when you are preggers, and she has a double dose going, plus GD. :(

Wow overnight missed two threads, hey all!

If you have time on your hands, explore today's XKCD comic. The three-masted sailing ship! The X-wing! The tiny cemetery! The suspension bridge! The killer whale! The Sarlacc pit! And I found the balloon! What can you find?

wow, thats great - i found marioland, but so much more to see - have put it in the art spam thread, too

Hi Bai

Did you see stubby's post in Titancon thread?

We have a BWB meet here on saturday, and all being well, will skype Titancon

I didn't, but I'll go there now. Pebble, and FB, and KissD, and Eira and Drac are there. But we aren't you and me... :bawl:

one day.........

Gillio. That was a great idea. I read about it. You are having a BwB gathering in Perth. I hope you are able to Skype to someone over in TitanCon. Miss LMG's posts, but TitanCon is his opus. I get it. I know it'll be fantastic even if I can't make my own Dothraki jewelry or notin' :bawl:

Archived