ASOIAF Twenty Questios - v.43

a free shadow

you know frappe? I hate it :ack: I can't stand the summer the sun the weather :ack: I have skin and eyes problems with the sun. So much for summer. Plus I live close to the sea and I tend to travel the rest of the year. :drunk:

So I guess you really are a true Stark and hoping that "Winter is Coming" :drunk:

I love Greece, frappes, sun and all! Guess I should have called myself MrsMartell or something...

So I guess you really are a true Stark and hoping that "Winter is Coming" :drunk:

I love Greece, frappes, sun and all! Guess I should have called myself MrsMartell or something...

Yes I am a true Stark! I love winter, rain and cold, I planning to do my master (and PhD) in Skandinavia. :smug:

Frappes and nes (hot frappe) make my nervous. :rolleyes:

Yes I am a true Stark! I love winter, rain and cold, I planning to do my master (and PhD) in Skandinavia. :smug:

Frappes and nes (hot frappe) make my nervous. :rolleyes:

If you are looking for colder climes for masters / PhD, I can recommend the UK. Not quite full NOTN territory, but somewhere in the Iron Islands climate range... :smug:

Female?

den iksera oti uphrxan kai alloi ellhnes pou den tous aresei o frappes :lol:

Plaka mou kaneis? Kai esy ellinas? :cheers: Megalonei to pososto mas edo...

eta:

If you are looking for colder climes for masters / PhD, I can recommend the UK. Not quite full NOTN territory, but somewhere in the Iron Islands climate range... :smug:

UK is one of the opinions too. :drunk: But I hate Iron Islands :stillsick:

Archived