Thpeak like Vargo Hoat

King Euron Swagjoy

"¡Habéiz acecinado a mi ozo!" (Vargo'th "you thlayed my bear!" thententhe in Thpanithh. It'th a claththic!)

I mithth the Like buttonth too! All the pothtth in thith thread are awethome, though I mutht needth read every thententhe twithe to underthtand :P

Cacti, no pieth, dethpite their tathtefulnethth, can beat Vitherith'th crown!

Thith potht hath me in thtittheth. Thilver Thpearwife you are a geniuth!!

Thank you!

"¡Habéiz acecinado a mi ozo!" (Vargo'th "you thlayed my bear!" thententhe in Thpanithh. It'th a claththic!)

I mithth the Like buttonth too! All the pothtth in thith thread are awethome, though I mutht needth read every thententhe twithe to underthtand :P

Cacti, no pieth, dethpite their tathtefulnethth, can beat Vitherith'th crown!

*nodth* It ith quite a tthore to underthtand thethe pothtths. Who knew we uthed the letter "th" tho mutth?

That'th thrue. At leatht they had the dethenthy to tthanthe the character entirely. It'th jutht not The Goat if he can't thay his th'th.

But really, the fun of Vargo ith that he'th, on a practical level, jutht ath bad ath the other monthterth, but you jutht can't take him theriouthly. He'll be tthopping off your legth and leave you laughing the whole way. It made him thtand out amongtht the Gregorth and the Ramthayth. It theemth in the thow that the evil monthterth are all the thame archetype. What happened to variety, man?

And ath thutth I thall not be watthing Game of Throneth. Goodbye, TV thow, it wath a good time we had.

That maketh me ever thadder than the thilly newth. Who will be dithcuthing the thow with uth?

Thith ith really hard to underthtand. I do not know if it hath to do with the fact that Englith ith not my firth language.

One of my friendth picked up A Game of Throneth during the thummer. The thayth the dithliketh it. That made me thad at well.

Thith thilly thread ith tho hilariouth. I am in thtittheth, with tearth im my eyeth from laughing tho much . thith is th much fun. Itth good to be thilly thometimeth

To the thillinethth! Thip thip ... thurray! Thip thip ... thurray! Thip thip ... thurray! :commie:

Archived