Jeyne Westerling/Talisa & the RW

SkyBry

Since Jeyne Westerling didn't die during the Red Wedding what will happen to Talisa in Game Of Thrones.

Jeyne's storyline doesn't really contribute much in the rest of the books, At least if she isn't pregnant which i think she isn't. (Or do you guys feel differently, plots anyone?)

So what will happen to Talisa in the show. Do you they they should 'kill her off'? It would add some welcome drama to an already vastly dramatic scene.

If they had given Talisa's personality to Jeyne, things would have worked much better. As it is, the character change leaves the possibility of loose ends showing up. They can't take her to the Twins (the whole point is to pander to the Freys, why bring the source of conflict?), so I have no idea what to do with her.

I hope they kill her off at the RW while Catelyn somehow, "Misses The Event." I think things will be different. I am looking forward to the battle at the wall next season though.

Next season we wont have batlle in the wall or the RW. Both events happens in the second half of SoS, so its season 4.

Most likely we will watch Stannis decision about burning or not burning EWdric Storm ( or some similar characther), Jon hanging around with the wildlings, we gonna see Ygrrite tits a lot, Tyrion and Sansa wedding, and most of the time Jamie and Brienne travel to KL.

Im particulary interested in Jaime´s dream in Casterly Rock

IMO, the season finalle will be Joffrey´s death

... Am I the only one who thinks that bothering to actually flesh out Robb's love interest on the show is a hint that maybe there's more going on with her (and by extension, with Jeyne) than we've thus far been led to believe?

Next season we wont have batlle in the wall or the RW. Both events happens in the second half of SoS, so its season 4.

Actually I'm pretty sure that the RW is in the third season. Page count isn't necessarily the strongest indicator there.

Actually I'm pretty sure that the RW is in the third season. Page count isn't necessarily the strongest indicator there.

But how about cronology

They would need to twist the book a lot to force the RW in third season. The RW really happens in the later second haf of the book.

I dont doubt HBO would do that, however, but i fear by the consequences

... Am I the only one who thinks that bothering to actually flesh out Robb's love interest on the show is a hint that maybe there's more going on with her (and by extension, with Jeyne) than we've thus far been led to believe?

:agree: It sounds like this is a go. :ack:

For news on filming and certain other important things:

http://hbowatch.com/filming-game-of-thrones-croatia-set-pics-interviews-and-a-few-heavy-spoilers/

Most likely we will watch Stannis decision about burning or not burning EWdric Storm ( or some similar characther), Jon hanging around with the wildlings, we gonna see Ygrrite tits a lot, Tyrion and Sansa wedding, and most of the time Jamie and Brienne travel to KL.

Im particulary interested in Jaime´s dream in Casterly Rock

IMO, the season finalle will be Joffrey´s death

so you think that the third season will end with joffery's death which happens nearly 200 pages after the red wedding, but don't think the red wedding will happen until the fourth season? wtf?

also, i'm pretty sure that this talisa girl is a spy. They have been hinting that in the show A LOT. like the way she acted when Robb approached her and she had some scroll in her hand. Also, the letter that Arya steals from Tywin before amory lorch takes it from her. Pretty sure she will be just fine when the RW comes along, and i do think she will be present.

I'm fairly certain Jeyne Westerling is pregnant. Obviously, Jeyne was swapped out. Caitlyn comments that she has wide hips for giving birth, while Jaime Lannister comments that she has narrow hips. That seems like a pretty strange thing for an author to throw into a character's description on two separate occasions. GRRM is trying to tell us something here. Now, from this we can surmise that Jeyne Westerling has to be hidden from the Lannisters for some reason. What better reason than Jeyne being pregnant!

so you think that the third season will end with joffery's death which happens nearly 200 pages after the red wedding, but don't think the red wedding will happen until the fourth season? wtf?

also, i'm pretty sure that this talisa girl is a spy. They have been hinting that in the show A LOT. like the way she acted when Robb approached her and she had some scroll in her hand. Also, the letter that Arya steals from Tywin before amory lorch takes it from her. Pretty sure she will be just fine when the RW comes along, and i do think she will be present.

|I must admit i was wrong about that

I'm fairly certain Jeyne Westerling is pregnant. Obviously, Jeyne was swapped out. Caitlyn comments that she has wide hips for giving birth, while Jaime Lannister comments that she has narrow hips. That seems like a pretty strange thing for an author to throw into a character's description on two separate occasions. GRRM is trying to tell us something here. Now, from this we can surmise that Jeyne Westerling has to be hidden from the Lannisters for some reason. What better reason than Jeyne being pregnant!

:agree:

wow. didn't notice that.

Archived